Box abusing as hell.

• Today. I joined . I were stuck as zombie couldnt spawn or something. this happened to me earlier . And I asked /admin Can you slay me i am stuck cant move or spawn its glitch? Anwser: = Disconnect: Kicked: Don’t use /admin to bypass mute. This is 100% Abuse. It happened about 5-10 minutes ago you can check the logs. I am offended by your admins abusing in this server. Now he kicked me for anwsering hes questions that he said . Disconnect: Kicked: doesn’t know how to stop bypassing mute. He is saying things like I kicked you for ¨’’’’’’ i anwsered him that in /admin chat and i get kicked. Please take hes powers off or something.

• Today. I joined . I were stuck as zombie couldnt spawn or something. this happened to me earlier . And I asked /admin Can you slay me i am stuck cant move or spawn its glitch? Anwser: = Disconnect: Kicked: Don’t use /admin to bypass mute. This is 100% Abuse. It happened about 5-10 minutes ago you can check the logs. I am offended by your admins abusing in this server. Now he kicked me for anwsering hes questions that he said . Disconnect: Kicked: doesn’t know how to stop bypassing mute. He is saying things like I kicked you for ¨’’’’’’ i anwsered him that in /admin chat and i get kicked. Please take hes powers off or something.

• I told you this yesterday, why is it you are this dumb and senile.

Arctic™ STEAM_0:1:13768175 MUTE 1d 9h 42m 18s For your own good Sam Za Nemesis

• Tell me please Since when you are allowed to kick players that are asking for help. You tell me who is dumb here. I asked admin slaying me earlier when i had same issue. I didnt get kicked like you kicked me for no reason. Please stop that abuse.

• /admin should only be used to report misbehaviour/rule breakers/griefers.
    Not for general questions, you can wait your mute out.

• If you didnt notice im not appealing for unmute. Im requiring you gettin demoted . And Asking for help when muted is Allowed. Why would you kick an player who needs help ? Oh sorry i forgot your box.

• That’s not what this section is for, I’m banning you until the original mute expires.

• @Box:

/admin should only be used to report misbehaviour/rule breakers/griefers.

No, you use admin if you need to talk to an admin. It couldn’t get much simpler than that.

Situation: "I am stuck and don’t know how to get out of this situation myself, the only person who can help me at this point is an admin."
    Response: “If you have access to your console type ‘kill’.”

Reasons to be an ass: none.

@Box:

That’s not what this section is for, I’m banning you until the original mute expires.

Stop.

• The ban is only 2 hours, seeing as the initial duration may seem harsh.
    If you want to communicate, do not use /admin for general gmod bugs, just wait until the mute expires.

• benjy is right, /admin is to talk to an admin. Bypassing a mute would be to use it to insult us or spam us.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.