Hammer broken

• So the other day I was working on my map, went out and did some shit, came back and tried to open source sdk. It wouldn’t open, so i validated source sdk. It said files were missing and re acquired a shitload of them. It now opened but when i tried to open mymap in hammer it gave me these errors:

FIXED

• So the other day I was working on my map, went out and did some shit, came back and tried to open source sdk. It wouldn’t open, so i validated source sdk. It said files were missing and re acquired a shitload of them. It now opened but when i tried to open mymap in hammer it gave me these errors:

FIXED

• You don’t do it from SDK anymore, try a gamedirectory/bin/hammer.bat file.

• @Benjy:

You don’t do it from SDK anymore, try a gamedirectory/bin/hammer.bat file.

I tried that, but it just opens command prompt and quickly closes it. I’ve tried using the hammer.exe from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin. It will launch hammer but i had to recreate the garry’s mod directory. And my custom props for the map are now errors. How do i get the hammer.bat file to launch hammer?

• fixed

• Your garrysmod isn’t in common.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.