Unjobban from sec and admin abuse report

• Your BYOND Key: Dr.Knob
    Your IC name: Tye Snyder
    Your job (syndie?): Detective
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Head of security, Warden, Detective, Security officer
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: Sunreal
    Reason provided: Arresting the HOP for fashion sense
    When you were banned: today about 8:45 est pm
    Ban length: probably permaban
    Why you think you were banned: I don’t know I just arrested the hop because he looked like a traitor or someone wearing his stuff
    Why you should be unbanned: the only security playing at the time was me and the hos some admin or mod gib the hos for no reason leaving me with some asshole that kept stealing guns from the armoury that was captain macmillan. then I had like 4 people try to break into the brig then the hop rolled in looking like a traitor so I arrested him to be safe then released him then captain macmilian that wasn’t a traitor killed me and the admins did nothing about it.

• Your BYOND Key: Dr.Knob
    Your IC name: Tye Snyder
    Your job (syndie?): Detective
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Head of security, Warden, Detective, Security officer
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: Sunreal
    Reason provided: Arresting the HOP for fashion sense
    When you were banned: today about 8:45 est pm
    Ban length: probably permaban
    Why you think you were banned: I don’t know I just arrested the hop because he looked like a traitor or someone wearing his stuff
    Why you should be unbanned: the only security playing at the time was me and the hos some admin or mod gib the hos for no reason leaving me with some asshole that kept stealing guns from the armoury that was captain macmillan. then I had like 4 people try to break into the brig then the hop rolled in looking like a traitor so I arrested him to be safe then released him then captain macmilian that wasn’t a traitor killed me and the admins did nothing about it.

• The guy ended up dying on the floor. Also the HoP was already inside the brig when you rolled up into the brig and shot him. Your story is wrong. You had ample time to realize was in fact the HoP and you only let him go because I told you to. Stay job banned.

• go fuck your self you smug cunt you don’t even know everything also if you ever wonder why there is a shortage of sec officers… well now you know why.

• Later note: This same guy tried to bomb the shuttle as a non-antag, but failed due to someone else throwing the bomb out the window.

• And now he’s multikeying. Jobban upgraded to game perma.

• Hahahahaha. Your forum name has the same key as the guy that failed to bomb the station idiot!

• oh “permaban” thats cute, oh yeah and jetboom I want my 10 bucks back from that failed gmod tower project.

• Besides the fact that after you shot me twice, arrested me, took me to the interrogation room, and took approximately 4 minutes to shuffle my and your inventory around, you left me in there to rot. After I unbuckled myself I snatched by my toolbelt, then you promptly magdumped me and buckled me again. You forgot to search me so I broke out, took my gear that was literally 4 tiles away, and got back into the armory because of only your mistake.

After I that I welded you stripped into a locked behind glass panes to help you see how that feels like.

• someone’s pissed

• man fuck this i’m gonna play gta 5, later fags.

• Administrators

rectum rustled

why don’t you take you’re butt and apply butt salve

• Administrators

@mouse0ver:

oh “permaban” thats cute, oh yeah and jetboom I want my 10 bucks back from that failed gmod tower project.

I don’t know what gmod tower project you’re talking about but you’re not getting it.

• Any Officer or Security-related role will naturally have higher /consequences/ for misconduct due to:

1 - How these rogue roles (at choice) affects the NATURAL order of the server,
    2 - Their access to both weapons and catalytic means,
    3 - The esteem a playerbase must regard these roles and trust them to stop GRIEFERS (as admin are normally passive).

Be smart, please, as you’re the type of guy who causes my primary role, Security, to be regarded as ‘shitcurity’.

• @commandhat:

Later note: This same guy tried to bomb the shuttle as a non-antag, but failed due to someone else throwing the bomb out the window.

Oh my god that was me, I remember that
    for the next 3 rounds we were just talking about how shitty of a teroist he was.
    he deserves to be banned for at least a month

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.