@JetBoom:

That’s not how it works.

• strawberry sunrise fruit smoothie
    1 banana
    1 cup orange juice
    1 cup plain yogurt
    1 cup ice
    1 cup (frozen) strawberries
    2 tbsp sweetener (e.g. organic agave syrup)

• @ritzbits:

strawberry sunrise fruit smoothie
    1 banana
    1 cup orange juice
    1 cup plain yogurt
    1 cup ice
    1 cup (frozen) strawberries
    2 tbsp sweetener (e.g. organic agave syrup)

^ wrong

1 cup orange juice
    1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
    1 cup fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries
    2 medium bananas, peeled, cut up and frozen
    1 teaspoon ground flax seed (optional)
    6 - 8 ice cubes
    Fresh strawberries (optional)

^ correct

• i had a really weird dream last night…i’ve attributed it to my supplements

i can’t remember all of it but right before i woke up i was in a house that just got raided by cops and it was all dilapidated and shit (think swat 4 mixed with se7en), cops just arrested a fat 50s male and began searching the place. i was helping them search and i found underneath the stairs a door sized cutout in the carpet with a piece of string connected to a small plastic ball (think those pulldown stairs for attics). i call it out and we pull on it, and a super-pale guy jumps out scared as hell screaming and shouting for help, calm him down and he breaks down and says how the old guy made him fuck stuff or whatever and trapped him in his house in the basement. we look down into the basement and see it’s just the set of stairs that lead to a freezer blocking the entire basement, just at the foot, and it’s open

looking inside from the top i saw a plastic chinese takeout tray with a peachish coloured mass with noticable capillaries which made me think it was human, and as some guy reached inside a severed black guy’s head falls out of nowhere from the ceiling and dangles, bit of neck gore with it. as he starts poking around in the freezer moving a wall of flesh around, it erupts and a load of guts comes out of it

then i woke up. i don’t want to take these pills anymore

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.