FawfulFury Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: FawfulFury
    Your IC name: Thomas Light
    Your job (syndie?): Captain, Non-Traitor.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Permaban (Game)
    Your previous bans: Unknown
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: No (That’s what he wrote, No)
    When you were banned: September 21st
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: For killing people with no reason.
    Why you should be unbanned: This happened about a month ago, and I’m reappealing because based on what Atomical told my on my previous request, Albert Wily recieved a lesser ban for the crime, When he was the one who instigated it in the first place. As I recall, he did most of the killings as well, even so, I understand what I did was unjustified. I’m not saying what I did was okay, I just believe I should recieve a lowered ban time, because me and Wily did the same exact thing, If anything, he did more killing. About a month has passed and he should be unbanned by now, if not a lowered ban time, I would just like a reason as to why I recieved a greater ban time.

• Your BYOND Key: FawfulFury
    Your IC name: Thomas Light
    Your job (syndie?): Captain, Non-Traitor.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Permaban (Game)
    Your previous bans: Unknown
    Who banned you: Atomical
    Reason provided: No (That’s what he wrote, No)
    When you were banned: September 21st
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: For killing people with no reason.
    Why you should be unbanned: This happened about a month ago, and I’m reappealing because based on what Atomical told my on my previous request, Albert Wily recieved a lesser ban for the crime, When he was the one who instigated it in the first place. As I recall, he did most of the killings as well, even so, I understand what I did was unjustified. I’m not saying what I did was okay, I just believe I should recieve a lowered ban time, because me and Wily did the same exact thing, If anything, he did more killing. About a month has passed and he should be unbanned by now, if not a lowered ban time, I would just like a reason as to why I recieved a greater ban time.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.