Unsnail please..

• hey yesterday i were dumb and asked : hey box could i get snailed for like 5min i want to know what it is ? i asked before like 10 times what is snail? etc….
    i were snailed PERMAMENTLY for no good reason… i didnt know they were so mean and would do that… i am sorry i wont do anything stupid like tihs anymore… also sam told me that he will unsnail me tommorow . Now i waited an day and he tells me “talk in mic or no deal” i got no mic. he is clearly fucking with me… i am really sorry for asking for that :/ but i just were curious im not that smart… sorry for being stupid i will promise i never ask for stupid things like this anymore PLEASe unsnail me ;(

• hey yesterday i were dumb and asked : hey box could i get snailed for like 5min i want to know what it is ? i asked before like 10 times what is snail? etc….
    i were snailed PERMAMENTLY for no good reason… i didnt know they were so mean and would do that… i am sorry i wont do anything stupid like tihs anymore… also sam told me that he will unsnail me tommorow . Now i waited an day and he tells me “talk in mic or no deal” i got no mic. he is clearly fucking with me… i am really sorry for asking for that :/ but i just were curious im not that smart… sorry for being stupid i will promise i never ask for stupid things like this anymore PLEASe unsnail me ;(

• Sam Za Nemesis unsnailed you.
    You requested it in the 1st place, and he gave you what you wanted.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.