Your IC name:John Mercer
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game/job ban
    Your previous bans: Temporary/ job ban
    Who banned you: drzoidcrab
    Reason provided: Not even a good griefer
    When you were banned: Over 2 weeks ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because I was randomly killing people along with a friend.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did a stupid thing(just like other stupid shit) to take advantage of admin absence. Wish to be given a second chance and forgiven along with a unjobban. Promise to play fair and square. No more killing sprees. Will only kill if antag or permited.

Is THIS the format u want? There you have it!!!:)

• Your BYOND Key:Cooldud1234
    Your IC name:John Mercer
    Your job (syndie?): Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game/job ban
    Your previous bans: Temporary/ job ban
    Who banned you: drzoidcrab
    Reason provided: Not even a good griefer
    When you were banned: Over 2 weeks ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Because I was randomly killing people along with a friend.
    Why you should be unbanned: I did a stupid thing(just like other stupid shit) to take advantage of admin absence. Wish to be given a second chance and forgiven along with a unjobban. Promise to play fair and square. No more killing sprees. Will only kill if antag or permited.

Is THIS the format u want? There you have it!!!:)

• <3

• He’s gone and done it. He’s used the format. We’re all proud of you.

• OMFG! HE ACTUALLY LISTENED TO US! HE’S NOW SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE ENGINEER! I think world peace is next guys.

• He actually thinks someone is going to unban him.

• I love browsing Space Brig and listening to all the ban requests that basically have them admitting they broke the rules because admins weren’t here, and think they’ll be unbanned.

• Love the reason he’s banned: Not even a good grieffer. ROFLMAO

• @CobyB:

I love browsing Space Brig and listening to all the ban requests that basically have them admitting they broke the rules because admins weren’t here, and think they’ll be unbanned.

Well do you want them to lie and deny they did anything wrong?

• Ok at first I didnt know what u meant by format but NOW i know
    So yeah you guys can relax

Hope this works

• @Cooldud1234:

Hope this works

You really think one of the admins will care enough to actually unban you? Good luck, most of the admins got banned for admin abuse.

• Don’t smash on his dreams, he’s trying. Hopefully some changes will happen and we can clean up this mess.

• Thanks for your support Carnage

• Administrators

Try again in a few months.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.