NoX Code

• Could you share NoX’s code so others can host servers with the nifty improvements in both sprites and code?

• Could you share NoX’s code so others can host servers with the nifty improvements in both sprites and code?

• no

• The only option is to learn coding/spriting and re-create all known features of noxious net.

• I don’t know how other devs feel about it, but unless we’d still be involved, and it was done correctly, its more likely than not, a no

• You can have Woody if you want.

• Why not? NoX code is mostly copied from TG anyway. Why copying and not sharing? LESADFACE
    And don’t come to me with that the new surgery was thought at the exact same time and in the exact same way than TG’s devs (I forget which admin said that), or that the service channel you can find when meddling with NoX’s telecoms don’t come directly from TG (and quite a recent addition, btw)…

• If it’s on the /tg/ codebase then download it from their SVN. NS13 is basically and old patched up version of /tg/ anyway.

• Not so old, the Service channel is not too many months old.
    In any case what I’m asking is precisely the patches: ESO stuff, Woodies, Corgi sprites, whatnot.

I have no idea on what Nernums means by him “still being involved” and what is supposed to be “done correctly”. What I am asking is that you release the code in the same way TG and Bay do, or the Goons did back in their time. So others can edit, use and share it.

• I won’t impose anything on our contributors. They can choose when or whether to release what they’ve worked on publicly.

• sharing is caring
    caring is not nox-like

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.