Nox station right now

• Oh fuck, the way the station is RIGHT NOW, is super eerie, everyone is braindead and the singulo ate half the station, is absolutely depresing. I started playing like 4 hours ago i was killed as a clown, someone spaced me, i hitted the teleport station z level, someone found me and teleported me back to the station. All that and the game still hasn’t been reseted. There’s a general sense of decay and death and it’s particularly depresing for me because i remember when i first started playing on this server and all of the things that were happening in my life at the moment and the fact that goes hand to hand with the end of all of those things.

I know it’s super gay, i don’t care.

Also, if there’s an admin reading this please go in and restart that shit.

• Oh fuck, the way the station is RIGHT NOW, is super eerie, everyone is braindead and the singulo ate half the station, is absolutely depresing. I started playing like 4 hours ago i was killed as a clown, someone spaced me, i hitted the teleport station z level, someone found me and teleported me back to the station. All that and the game still hasn’t been reseted. There’s a general sense of decay and death and it’s particularly depresing for me because i remember when i first started playing on this server and all of the things that were happening in my life at the moment and the fact that goes hand to hand with the end of all of those things.

Also, if there’s an admin reading this please go in and restart that shit.

• Your fucking lucky you piece of shit, Every server on Garry’s Mod ans been going down and SS13 occasionally does.

Complaining is something a faggot does, go back and learn your lesson you fuck.

• @[WWE:

Mankind link=topic=18767.msg310780#msg310780 date=1380513142]

@Paro:

• Administrators

@[WWE:

Mankind link=topic=18767.msg310780#msg310780 date=1380513142]
    Your fucking lucky you piece of shit, Every server on Garry’s Mod ans been going down and SS13 occasionally does.

Time to join the wcw.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.