What's your favourite maps on ZS?

• Hi there, I’m knifey and I come from the land down under!

So as the title suggests; what are your favourite maps to play on in this server?

I’m currently responsible for adding new maps to our ZS server, Kickass Zombie Survival. And I’m wanting to get rid of some of the shitty maps we have already and replace them with some real decent ones. I’m mainly looking for maps that do have some quality to them as well as a few decent cading spots. I think it’s fair to say you guys win as human alot more than we do on our servers, so I guess I’m kinda looking for more human-sided maps to play also. Hope I don’t look picky, just wanting some decent maps I could add to our server. So any of your suggestions will do.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi there, I’m knifey and I come from the land down under!

So as the title suggests; what are your favourite maps to play on in this server?

I’m currently responsible for adding new maps to our ZS server, Kickass Zombie Survival. And I’m wanting to get rid of some of the shitty maps we have already and replace them with some real decent ones. I’m mainly looking for maps that do have some quality to them as well as a few decent cading spots. I think it’s fair to say you guys win as human alot more than we do on our servers, so I guess I’m kinda looking for more human-sided maps to play also. Hope I don’t look picky, just wanting some decent maps I could add to our server. So any of your suggestions will do.

Thanks in advance!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.