Please Unbannme drzoidcrab(read post)

• Ok, Today, you have banned me drzoidcrab.

I understand that I griefed(more than once) but I enjoy playing NOX STATION13 a lot!
    It is actually the first station I go to. So I promise that I will NOT kill people unless I have permission or im an antag.
    I ask once again, please, PLEASE unban me from nox.

Cooldud1234

• Ok, Today, you have banned me drzoidcrab.

I understand that I griefed(more than once) but I enjoy playing NOX STATION13 a lot!
    It is actually the first station I go to. So I promise that I will NOT kill people unless I have permission or im an antag.
    I ask once again, please, PLEASE unban me from nox.

Cooldud1234

• Two things
    First, use the goddamn format you autistic piece of shit

Second, you were muderboning as a non-antag with your buddy because you thought there were no admins until I came and wrecked you and your buddy.

Shitstains need to be wiped from the community.

• @Carnage752:

Two things
    First, use the goddamn format you autistic piece of shit

Second, you were muderboning as a non-antag with your buddy because you thought there were no admins until I came and wrecked you and your buddy.

Shitstains need to be wiped from the community.

Your like my role model dude! You took the words from me, (Btw I knew this guy Irl and he was… Eh?) Cya Carnage :)

• Ill wipe all the shitstains if u want me to.
    Ill stop griefing, I wont attempt to troll, just unbann me. In my life i never got banned from any game. I dont want ss13 to be part of it.
    Give me a chance. Jobbann me from the dangerous jobs(already did) and let me work as assisstant or engineer or somthing and if U feel that im doing good unjobban me. Another unapproved grief and im out.

Just consider it

• Would you be willing to take a picture of yourself while fingering your asshole, spreading it like a whore? To be unbanned?

• no but i want to be unbanned,
    please give me one chance

• Use
    The
    God
    Damn
    Format

• If we can’t communicate to you that you have to use the format sticked to the top of the sub-forum to even be considered by anyone, you are a lost cause and have easily been wiped from the face of SS13 with ample good reason.

• I want you to go to these links:
    http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=16659.0
    http://wiki.nanotrasen.com/index.php/Guide_to_evading_getting_banned
    The first is the link to the format you need to use and the second is the SS 13 wiki about how to not get banned with a section on how to write a ban appeal.
    USE THE FORMAT

• If you get us that picture fingering yourself I promise you will be unbanned.

• Did he seriously try to get unbanned by gloating about how he’s never been banned before?

Also he says, “job ban me from the dangerous jobs”, then mentions the two most dangerous and station-controlling jobs that should be available to him - the assistant and the engineer.

• Assistant can only control the station under specific circumstances.

Besides he doesn’t seem smart enough to try.

• eveyone else is 2robust4u is why he fails at assistant

I say corgi, force him to be super shibe!

• not the doge shit

• @CobyB:

eveyone else is 2robust4u is why he fails at assistant

I say corgi, force him to be super shibe!

this is not cobyb this is jimbob

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.