Felix the Death god ban request.

• Your BYOND key: chieffngrlkn
    Your IC name: Amanda Swabey
    Your job:Engineer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):n/a he was a ESO though.
    The offenders ingame name: Felix the death god
    The offenders job: ESO
    Date/Time of incident:6:45 pm East sep. 23rd
    Your story: ( walk into brig to  get the power back up and running. i have all access. i walk into hos office i think to myself why dont i just implant myself too. grab the implants, felix walks in i say hello then he shoots me and starts killing me. i get back up space lube the shit out of the place then he killes me along with 3 other secuirty officers and warden all slipping in hos office.) ( ESO’s arnt suppose to just kill you their suppose to ask questions and interrogate. he didnt even cuft me or give me a chance to talk. )

• Your BYOND key: chieffngrlkn
    Your IC name: Amanda Swabey
    Your job:Engineer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):n/a he was a ESO though.
    The offenders ingame name: Felix the death god
    The offenders job: ESO
    Date/Time of incident:6:45 pm East sep. 23rd
    Your story: ( walk into brig to  get the power back up and running. i have all access. i walk into hos office i think to myself why dont i just implant myself too. grab the implants, felix walks in i say hello then he shoots me and starts killing me. i get back up space lube the shit out of the place then he killes me along with 3 other secuirty officers and warden all slipping in hos office.) ( ESO’s arnt suppose to just kill you their suppose to ask questions and interrogate. he didnt even cuft me or give me a chance to talk. )

• So you were looting HoS’s locker for Implants… Yet your an engineer and you fix things, you dont just take what you want with all access.

• @Shriden:

So you were looting HoS’s locker for Implants… Yet your an engineer and you fix things, you dont just take what you want with all access.

You miss the point that as opposed to shooting someone who’s downed to death you should cuff then interrogate them, you’re not above space law.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.