Executions/More suicide messages

• So i think that if i just cut somebody into critical condition with glass i should be able to atleast cut their throat if they cant resist in any way. Now i would think it would be a right click option or maybe if your on a certain attack setting. I would think it would be like suicide messages depending on the weapon you have.
    Albert fish begins jamming his thumbs into Fagot tators eyes. It looks like he’s trying to execute him!
    Albert fish begins to drag the glass across Griffing Griffins neck. It looks like he’s trying to execute him!
    Albert fish puts the wielding tool in Syndi cates mouth and switches it on. It looks like he’s trying to execute her!

I would think something like that and as for more suicides. HOLDING YOUR BREATHE IS NOT A METHOD OF SUICIDE. Perhaps if i began crushing my windpipe or i dunno clawing at my throat it would be better and make more sense. So i think almost every weapon/item should have a suicide method so crowbar my jaw open or jam a pen into my eye. This isnt very important just to add to some relism and the execution is so you dont waste your time punching them when you could easily just bite or claw their throats out.
    PS sorry for wall of text or spelling errors the fucking words and background are both white…

• So i think that if i just cut somebody into critical condition with glass i should be able to atleast cut their throat if they cant resist in any way. Now i would think it would be a right click option or maybe if your on a certain attack setting. I would think it would be like suicide messages depending on the weapon you have.
    Albert fish begins jamming his thumbs into Fagot tators eyes. It looks like he’s trying to execute him!
    Albert fish begins to drag the glass across Griffing Griffins neck. It looks like he’s trying to execute him!
    Albert fish puts the wielding tool in Syndi cates mouth and switches it on. It looks like he’s trying to execute her!

I would think something like that and as for more suicides. HOLDING YOUR BREATHE IS NOT A METHOD OF SUICIDE. Perhaps if i began crushing my windpipe or i dunno clawing at my throat it would be better and make more sense. So i think almost every weapon/item should have a suicide method so crowbar my jaw open or jam a pen into my eye. This isnt very important just to add to some relism and the execution is so you dont waste your time punching them when you could easily just bite or claw their throats out.
    PS sorry for wall of text or spelling errors the fucking words and background are both white…

• Holding your breath is a method of suicide. It can effectively stop your brain functions before it can do the breathing for you after you go unconscious. But it is relatively hard to hold your breath longer than 60 seconds.

• If you’re talking about realism then it’s physically impossible to hold your breath long enough to kill yourself and it’s very difficult to go completely unconscious. Same with drowning in a sink or shallow puddle.

• @Elite:

If you’re talking about realism then it’s physically impossible to hold your breath long enough to kill yourself and it’s very difficult to go completely unconscious. Same with drowning in a sink or shallow puddle.

Yes this your body would more or less force you to breath and even if you held your breath long enough to pass out you would just start breathing manually.

• @Elite:

If you’re talking about realism then it’s physically impossible to hold your breath long enough to kill yourself and it’s very difficult to go completely unconscious. Same with drowning in a sink or shallow puddle.

wedge your head behind a toilet facing upwards and shove a 2 liter bottle in between your mouth and the bottom of the tank and try to breath in the liquid with the cap off.

I mean theres certainly easier ways but you can overcome your bodies natural reflexes if you try.

• lol biteing and clawing at the neck what are we zombies now

• I like the holding your breath suicide message as it makes the suicider look like a little kid who didn’t get what they wanted and are now holding their breath till they get what they want… which in SS13 might be never.

• @Vanellope:

I like the holding your breath suicide message as it makes the suicider look like a little kid who didn’t get what they wanted and are now holding their breath till they get what they want… which in SS13 might be never.

thats a good point
    I should make it ‘is trying to hold their breath while stomping around like an enraged toddler’

• I think any sort of flavour text deviating from the TG norm is good, there’s nothing like putting a nox spin on things.

• Holding your breath should be this when your health is at 50 or below beforehand

‘Commandhat is holding his breath. His face is a mask of rage.’

• I found holding a screwdriver and killing yourself does:

Player is stabbing themselves in the temple with a screwdriver! It looks like they’re trying to commit suicide.

• Holding a live stun baton when committing suicide says,

“Vanessa Thorpe has shoved the live stun baton in her mouth! It looks like she’s trying to commit suicide.”

• There are so many ways to improvise suicide without the command, though, and these are true to SS13 most: through creative thinking about the system.

• And the toolbox you put your head in it and slam it shut over and over again. I know that some items do it but so many more should. Also i think seppaku is either with the esword or knife.

• Found that the Surgical Drill says “User is pressing Surgical Drill to his Temple/Chest and activating it” and Scapel is “User is slitting his wrists/neck/stomach open”, and same goes for kitchen knife.
    User is jamming the crayon up his nose and into his brain.
    With an energy axe you swing it towards your head at a high speed, and you have a chance to fall on your energy weapon and kill yourself.
    You can strangle yourself with the Chain of command.
    Also you commit Seppuku with a Katana and most bladed energy weapons.

Suiciding whilst you are a brain does "User’s brain is growing dull and lifeless. It looks like it’s lost the will to live."
    Aliens and other Humaniods “Thrash Wildly”.

• We need golf balls to swallow and choke to death as this is suicide in the most true of ways.

• how do you people get those custom emotes? the only ones i get is the default breath-holding one. even if i do “say *suicide” instead of just “suicide” it tells me the emote isnt valid

• I think you need to be holding the item in your active hand.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.