Cluwn

• Since clown is a non-human, how about we make him a bit more non-humanish.

Make the clown breath Nitrogen and exhale N2O.
    And give him immunity or at least tolerance to effects of N2O.

Generally the N2O amounts exhaled should be so small that you cant see it in the air and it wont make anyone pass out. It would just make people laugh if the clown has been nearby.
    Also the clown could have an ability to exhale more N2O, enough to make a small cloud until it spreads all around. But using this ability would cause oxygen damage to clown, and it would also have a cooldown.

Needless to say, your standard issue pure oxygen emergency tanks are worthless to clown, he would need airmix or N2 tank.

• Since clown is a non-human, how about we make him a bit more non-humanish.

Make the clown breath Nitrogen and exhale N2O.
    And give him immunity or at least tolerance to effects of N2O.

Generally the N2O amounts exhaled should be so small that you cant see it in the air and it wont make anyone pass out. It would just make people laugh if the clown has been nearby.
    Also the clown could have an ability to exhale more N2O, enough to make a small cloud until it spreads all around. But using this ability would cause oxygen damage to clown, and it would also have a cooldown.

Needless to say, your standard issue pure oxygen emergency tanks are worthless to clown, he would need airmix or N2 tank.

• Clowns can already lay eggs.
    I think letting it breathe nitrogen might cause it to not breathe at all since nitrogen doesn’t really show on the scanners or was it n2o which then ends up as unknown particles?
    Its really surprising now that I think about it… I know almost nothing about breathing habits of creatures or humans.

Except of course when it comes to humans and oxygen.

Personally I think we should give the clown 250 HP in total since it their species gets beaten up so much that they have evolved resistant to pain and beating.

• clowns should fart fire or n2o or something

• lmao fart fire keep him away from any plasma flooded halls. How bout making their blood rainbow colors so we can make them bleed rainbows.

• @Kirbyroth:

lmao fart fire keep him away from any plasma flooded halls. How bout making their blood rainbow colors so we can make them bleed rainbows.

And instead of getting our clothes covered in blood, it gets covered in rainbows/gets turned into the rainbow jumpsuit?

• Administrators

The plan was to make the clown a non-human or secretly human-based mob (similar to aliens and whatnot) which would allow us to add different behaviors and quirks while making it impossible for the clown to remove their “equipment” because it’s all in the sprite. Not sure if they’d be able to use human equipment or just clown equipment. Perhaps give them something like a clown uplink with which they can summon various “fun” items.

• @Zetanor:

The plan was to make the clown a non-human or secretly human-based mob (similar to aliens and whatnot) which would allow us to add different behaviors and quirks while making it impossible for the clown to remove their “equipment” because it’s all in the sprite. Not sure if they’d be able to use human equipment or just clown equipment. Perhaps give them something like a clown uplink with which they can summon various “fun” items.

Some clowns do like to dress up with various costumes and then go from there, however, having the clown mask unremovable is a definite yes. Clowns already have “clumsy”, preventing them using any dangerous human stuff, but i’m not sure how not being able to use all human equipment would work out, maybe it’d be okay with the uplink, something that definitely could use some suggestions, i’m sure.

• Make the shoes and mask unable to be removed.

Also that clown uplink sounds like a great idea.

• I can easily remove the clown clumsiness and even learn a disability block if let into genetics lab.

Also clowns I clone CAN use dangerous weapons.

• Really? Everytime I try to give them a normal SE they are still clumsy.

• What? SE doesn’t cure them? But thats how admins remove clown clumsiness.

Whatever… the station combat seems to be too dependent on energy guns anyway almost everyone can carry one and almost anyone will pick them up and use them if they get the chance to.

• @Vanellope:

the station combat seems to be too dependent on energy guns

which is the entire reason I laugh when people tell me to nerf water

• @Vanellope:

What? SE doesn’t cure them? But thats how admins remove clown clumsiness.

Whatever… the station combat seems to be too dependent on energy guns anyway almost everyone can carry one and almost anyone will pick them up and use them if they get the chance to.

Nope, clown’s clumsiness is not genetic.

• They start with the mutation.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.