IC Name: Oswald Mandus
    Job: Chef
    When I was Banned: 1:40 P.M.
    Previous Bans: None
    Who Banned Me: AtomiCal
    Reason: For "Running a Meat Production Facility without a License."
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Why you think you were Banned: Metagaming
    Why I think I should be Unbanned: I find this total Bullshit. Sorry, but I do. This is not Baystation, this is NoX. Why am I getting banned for Metagaming when other people were doing it as well? Hell, AtomiCal was probably Metagaming as well. There were only 16 players Online at the time and I didn’t here him say a word. Now, I do admit, I was talking to the Bartender and we were Gibing people. But why should I get a Permanent ban for doing so? I just don’t get it. People have done way worse things than this! This is the only perfectly legitimate server on this game where I can just grief around and have fun, but NO. I got banned for Metagaming, or Just running a meat facility without a license. (I should get Unbanned because I had a Chef’s License at the time, it was just upgraded to All-Access.)

• BYOND Key: 2ESY2EAT
    IC Name: Oswald Mandus
    Job: Chef
    When I was Banned: 1:40 P.M.
    Previous Bans: None
    Who Banned Me: AtomiCal
    Reason: For "Running a Meat Production Facility without a License."
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Why you think you were Banned: Metagaming
    Why I think I should be Unbanned: I find this total Bullshit. Sorry, but I do. This is not Baystation, this is NoX. Why am I getting banned for Metagaming when other people were doing it as well? Hell, AtomiCal was probably Metagaming as well. There were only 16 players Online at the time and I didn’t here him say a word. Now, I do admit, I was talking to the Bartender and we were Gibing people. But why should I get a Permanent ban for doing so? I just don’t get it. People have done way worse things than this! This is the only perfectly legitimate server on this game where I can just grief around and have fun, but NO. I got banned for Metagaming, or Just running a meat facility without a license. (I should get Unbanned because I had a Chef’s License at the time, it was just upgraded to All-Access.)

• You’re right this isn’t Baystation. But Nox still has rules to follow, and the endless “I can randomly murder, gib, and grief all I want” is the reason why the server is slowly dieing.

• There’s a difference between being friends in real life and playing and working together to kill and gib every player you see.

• It seems people are taking the statement “NoX has chill admins!” and turning it into “NoX has admins that don’t give a fuck what you do!”.

He actually said a lot of things which backs me up.
    Example 1
    @Cybershwartz:

This is not Baystation, this is NoX. Why am I getting banned for Metagaming when other people were doing it as well?

He states that it’s NoX, not baystation, which means he expects easier rules here, and then thinks just because other people are doing it that it doesn’t break the servers rules.

Example 2
    @Cybershwartz:

Now, I do admit, I was talking to the Bartender and we were Gibing people. But why should I get a Permanent ban for doing so? I just don’t get it. People have done way worse things than this!

He then admits to griefing and breaking the servers rules, and is surprised by his punishment. Yet again, he thinks just because people are doing worse what he’s doing is acceptable.

And finally,
    Example 3
    @Cybershwartz:

This is the only perfectly legitimate server on this game where I can just grief around and have fun, but NO. I got banned for Metagaming, or Just running a meat facility without a license. (I should get Unbanned because I had a Chef’s License at the time, it was just upgraded to All-Access.)

He finishes it off with a wonderful little sentence saying how NoX is his go-to grief server, then, yet again, is surprised by the fact he was banned.

Sorry for this big post here, but I feel like the NoX SS13 community has just turned into autistic griefers who think just because NoX has “chill” admins that they allow grief. I’ve been wanting to share my thoughts for a while, and then here comes Cyber, who is the prime example of what I mean.

• But these people were actually trying to grief us though (Us being TheEvilAssistant and I). HoP tried to murder us, a Medical Doctor was trying to Inject everyone with god knows what. We, actually, didn’t gib everyone. We gibbed the ones who were either personally griefing us, or griefing everyone in the station!

• Although most of those points are rather correct. I got Permabanned for this. I should be given at least one fair chance to play the game, knowing that I CAN’T run around and murder anyone I please. Oh wait, I DIDN’T murder anyone I pleased. and that I DO NOT Metagame. Oh and again, the people we gibbed were actually either griefing us, or the whole station itself. And I know all of you think I’m a total asshat. Just give me one more chance, because this is my first ban, and it’s permanent.

• @Cybershwartz:

But these people were actually trying to grief us though (Us being TheEvilAssistant and I). HoP tried to murder us, a Medical Doctor was trying to Inject everyone with god knows what. We, actually, didn’t gib everyone. We gibbed the ones who were either personally griefing us, or griefing everyone in the station!

To test this I spawned myself as a harmless geneticist and stood outside the bar. You stunned me, and then beat me to death. Before you stunned a random engineer and did the same.

Dismissed. Rejected. Publicly humiliated.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.