Ban for general griefers and confirmed Metagamers Woodrosians and Jack Black

• Your BYOND key: DaGrimReefah
    Your IC name: Johnny Chokem
    Your job: CMO
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?/?
    The offenders ingame name: Woodrosian Guardswoman #1 and #2, Jack Black
    The offenders job: Captain, HoP, and HoS respectively
    Date/Time of incident: Sep 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM CST
    Your story: Well, I was killed off by a traitor near the beginning of the round. But then I ghosted and watched as the Captain, HoP, and HoS ganged up on and killed the warden for absolutely no reason and without a word spoken. Then I followed the 3 around and witnessed them generally griefing/killing others. for absolutely no reason.
    I also found it very funny the complete lack of in game communication going on between the 3, who worked as a close knit group most of the time by the way (especially the 2 Woodrosian Guardswomans). But my suspicions are meaningless, since they admitted to it near the end of the round. Here’s a snip of the related text given to me by Hughe Jass, the Warden who was mercilessly slaughtered by the 3, like others were:

And here are screens of the idiots admitting to it:

PS: Xanthan Constantine was also in the skype call with them. She admitted it in dead chat at rounds end.

• Your BYOND key: DaGrimReefah
    Your IC name: Johnny Chokem
    Your job: CMO
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?/?
    The offenders ingame name: Woodrosian Guardswoman #1 and #2, Jack Black
    The offenders job: Captain, HoP, and HoS respectively
    Date/Time of incident: Sep 14, 2013 at 12:00 AM CST
    Your story: Well, I was killed off by a traitor near the beginning of the round. But then I ghosted and watched as the Captain, HoP, and HoS ganged up on and killed the warden for absolutely no reason and without a word spoken. Then I followed the 3 around and witnessed them generally griefing/killing others. for absolutely no reason.
    I also found it very funny the complete lack of in game communication going on between the 3, who worked as a close knit group most of the time by the way (especially the 2 Woodrosian Guardswomans). But my suspicions are meaningless, since they admitted to it near the end of the round. Here’s a snip of the related text given to me by Hughe Jass, the Warden who was mercilessly slaughtered by the 3, like others were:

And here are screens of the idiots admitting to it:

PS: Xanthan Constantine was also in the skype call with them. She admitted it in dead chat at rounds end.

• Yep all true. I got them to admit to being in a skype call. This is utter bullshit what they did. Also Jack Black was on the crew list twice as warden, so he was Multikeying.

• I was on last night as well as a Captain. Woodrosian and another individual stormed into office and flat out murdered me. She had a custom id with her with all access along with his assistant friend.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.