Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban Request: James Wilson and Lindsey Lohan

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Medical Doctor
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?/?
    The offenders ingame name: James Wilson and Lindsey Lohan
    The offenders job: Security Officer and Warden
    Date/Time of incident: Sep 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    Your story: So I first hear of sec abusing their prisoners, so I went to brig to see if anyone needed to be healed. I see a dead guy stripped and bucklecuffed in a cell, so I asked the Warden to open the cell door and let me take the body to be cloned. She let me in, then after I got in the cell and began to collect the prisoners possesions so he could get his stuff back, the warden and security guard started spamming the flash. After flashing me, the warden ran outside and started lasering me, put me in orange, then her and the other guard ran in and started beating me into crit. Only reason I didn’t die is because Mugen ran in and saved me. I’d rather just kill these fucks and end their shit-griffing, but my laggy ass connection will not permit that luxury.

• Your BYOND key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job: Medical Doctor
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): ?/?
    The offenders ingame name: James Wilson and Lindsey Lohan
    The offenders job: Security Officer and Warden
    Date/Time of incident: Sep 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    Your story: So I first hear of sec abusing their prisoners, so I went to brig to see if anyone needed to be healed. I see a dead guy stripped and bucklecuffed in a cell, so I asked the Warden to open the cell door and let me take the body to be cloned. She let me in, then after I got in the cell and began to collect the prisoners possesions so he could get his stuff back, the warden and security guard started spamming the flash. After flashing me, the warden ran outside and started lasering me, put me in orange, then her and the other guard ran in and started beating me into crit. Only reason I didn’t die is because Mugen ran in and saved me. I’d rather just kill these fucks and end their shit-griffing, but my laggy ass connection will not permit that luxury.

Users

Topics