Do nox admins have a bedtime?

• no admins have been on at night for the last few days, and people have been getting random killed.  maybe server needs new admins.

• no admins have been on at night for the last few days, and people have been getting random killed.  maybe server needs new admins.

• Game Admins

Night time for who?

• Been asking them on mumble to reopen admin applications or something, to no avail. :/

• I think its just a matter of timezones and real life stuff getting in the way. I agree we need more basic moderators that can be online during UK(GMT+1ish) time during the day/afternoon.

• I barely see them on on my Central US Time.

• Their moms get angry if they stay up past 10 or 11 pm it seems.

• @cvbnm309:

Their moms get angry if they stay up past 10 or 11 pm it seems.

more like they have lives outside of 2d spess men assholes who fire extinguish each other at the first sight of disaster.

• As Swagile said, they don’t go to bed straight away, (apart from Zenator, who is 11 12 and must go to bed at 8PM for school) they have a life outside of 2D spessman and have more to do than moderate a server. They probably go out with friends, have homework, or just feel like not moderating for a bit.

• @CobyB:

As Swagile said, they don’t go to bed straight away, (apart from Zenator, who is 11 12 and must go to bed at 8PM for school) they have a life outside of 2D spessman and have more to do than moderate a server. They probably go out with friends, have homework, or just feel like not moderating for a bit.

No no they are all either 12 or neck beards… Just like the rest of this community

• mom said if i stayed up late playing video gaem that computer would have be viruses so i have to stop plaing game at time so that compiuter is okay yes

• sadle my computer alredy have viruses so i am not allowed to be plaiyng gaims no more becus my mommy sed i carnt  :(

• not gonna make a report, because admins don’t care, but henderson russell and takara metagame together, just thought people should know here.

• Good, I can kill them both when server stops being laggy as shit.

• Feel free to kill takra at any time he a free kill and dont bother with reports on him since he friend with admins so he get unbanned every time. Just so you know takra only does 2 thing as scientist Bomb the station or crate a sing with bags of holding. When he not doing that he rapeing some poor soul.

• He’s been doing that so often and for so long, I think he must have the tenacity of a serial killer.

I’ve called the police, takara. I’ve actually called the police.

• What I don’t understand is, if awful things happen when admins aren’t on for like two hours, why not make a report instead of a terrible thread?

• @Nukkun:

What I don’t understand is, if awful things happen when admins aren’t on for like two hours, why not make a report instead of a terrible thread?

Because if people bothered you’d be looking at 10 space brig threads a day.

• @Nukkun:

What I don’t understand is, if awful things happen when admins aren’t on for like two hours, why not make a report instead of a terrible thread?

unless the offender did some major mass grief thing like killing everyone, its very hard to get a good complaint on them because of zetanors policy. not to mention the 50/50 chance of someone even looking at it

• You do know that if a Space Brig thread gets no Admin reply it does not automatically mean they have not read it.

As for admins not being active 24/7 believe it or not most of them actually have lives and, truth be told, a moderating a 2D Spessman Game which is older than most of the server population is not top of their To-Do Lists.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.