Job Ban Request:Gordon Freeman

• Your BYOND key: Autumnlotus
    Your IC name: Alexis Oswald
    Your job: Mime
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Gordon Freeman
    The offenders job: Quartermaster
    Date/Time of incident: 9/11/2013 / 12:52 PST
    Your story: I just got off of arrivals, going to the bar to get a outfit from the theatre storage. I hear that this round was probably a ling round, and the clown was a suspect. When I get to the storage I see a hole on the west side, Gordon with a locker and a combat shotgun. He yells at me, chasing me with his gun and shooting down the hallways unprovoked. I go into crit, and the HOS cuffs me and drags me around. I get shot several more times. I could excuse this, since I was a potential ling if they mistook me as a stealthy clown. But they then LEAVE ME in the middle of a hallway, dead, and the real ling comes and eats me. So yeah, not only was I killed in front of security by Gordon for no reason with no evidence, but if I was hypothetically a ling they failed to secure me. Thi is why I think action of some kind needs to be taken. Thank you

• Your BYOND key: Autumnlotus
    Your IC name: Alexis Oswald
    Your job: Mime
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Gordon Freeman
    The offenders job: Quartermaster
    Date/Time of incident: 9/11/2013 / 12:52 PST
    Your story: I just got off of arrivals, going to the bar to get a outfit from the theatre storage. I hear that this round was probably a ling round, and the clown was a suspect. When I get to the storage I see a hole on the west side, Gordon with a locker and a combat shotgun. He yells at me, chasing me with his gun and shooting down the hallways unprovoked. I go into crit, and the HOS cuffs me and drags me around. I get shot several more times. I could excuse this, since I was a potential ling if they mistook me as a stealthy clown. But they then LEAVE ME in the middle of a hallway, dead, and the real ling comes and eats me. So yeah, not only was I killed in front of security by Gordon for no reason with no evidence, but if I was hypothetically a ling they failed to secure me. Thi is why I think action of some kind needs to be taken. Thank you

• Gordon Freeman is a regular. He has killed me several times as no antag completely out of the blue for a certain metagrudge he has against me. Once an admin gibbed him for doing that, the rest of the times, as it is sadly usual lately, there were no admins.

• First, the post in question.

We had investigated 3 linged bodies inside the theater. We presumed the only people with acess were either the mime or the clown. Once you opened the maint door and bolted as soon as you saw me I heavily suspected that was probably your corpse storage. After you were downed I was trying to confirm ling-ness or not and the HoS or whomever it was started dragging you all over the fucking place making it nearly impossible to tell. My judgement was that you weren’t gasping for air, nor did you take O2 damage from being in crit. Thus, I assumed you were a ling.

Seems to have been a bug of sorts because I don’t appear to have an O2 message while dead this round either. I apologize for this completely.

To the second post, I don’t know your IGN Vader, but I don’t murder metagrudge people, that’s just being shitty. The only time I got gibbed by an admin (which at first I thought was a side effect of appendicitus for some reason) was because I rushed to help a player who had called for help over the radio in the primary halls. Someone apparently thought it was metagaming so I was gibbed, not that it would have mattered because appendiciuts would have done me in anyways.

• IT"S A KNUT! uahduoad;asdafa

• So, I was a geneticist and turned hulk. Gordon Freeman started throwing tiles at me until I was coughing blood so I killed him. The following round he enters Genetics with a shotgun and kills me telling me not to be geneticist. He was not antag in either. Both times he attacked me out of the blue for absolutely no reason.

Now, in deadchat:

DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, “You were trying to give out hulk to the station”
    (…)
    DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, "As for you playing geneticists"
    DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, "I hate hulks with a passion"
    DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, “Always they go punching shit”

He claims he is not metagrudging me, which is odd because every times he sees me, being or not an antag, he tries to get me killed.

• @IMVader:

So, I was a geneticist and turned hulk. Gordon Freeman started throwing tiles at me until I was coughing blood so I killed him. The following round he enters Genetics with a shotgun and kills me telling me not to be geneticist. He was not antag in either. Both times he attacked me out of the blue for absolutely no reason.

Now, in deadchat:

DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, “You were trying to give out hulk to the station”
    (…)
    DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, "As for you playing geneticists"
    DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, "I hate hulks with a passion"
    DEAD: Gordon Freeman says, “Always they go punching shit”

He claims he is not metagrudging me, which is odd because every times he sees me, being or not an antag, he tries to get me killed.

False.
    I ran into genetics and threw floor tiles at you because you were actively hunting me out in the station using your hulk. I called you a double nigger to your face and you made a move to punch me. I thus ran and armed myself with the best assistant-availible anti-hulk weaponry, floor tiles. You punched me to death anyways, and later gibbed me. The hulk part of the equation is a problem because they are almost always a threat to the station’s players or station security.

As for shotguns, you were planning on giving hulk out to all of the station, free of charge. This is a recipie for disaster, so I incapacitated you and wiped the buffers you had saved. You were later healed by someone else, and I simply told you to not try it again, then left.

• @LoneSoldier55:

False.
    I ran into genetics and threw floor tiles at you because you were actively hunting me out in the station using your hulk. I called you a double nigger to your face and you made a move to punch me. I thus ran and armed myself with the best assistant-availible anti-hulk weaponry, floor tiles. You punched me to death anyways, and later gibbed me. The hulk part of the equation is a problem because they are almost always a threat to the station’s players or station security.

I didn’t touch you until after I was coughing blood. I didn’t start chasing you until you started throwing tiles at me. Out of nowhere. I was, in fact, chatting peacefully with The Rookie, who was next to you.

@LoneSoldier55:

As for shotguns, you were planning on giving hulk out to all of the station, free of charge. This is a recipie for disaster, so I incapacitated you and wiped the buffers you had saved. You were later healed by someone else, and I simply told you to not try it again, then left.

You “incapacitated” me into crit completely out of the blue. Someone healed me and you then murdered me. I did nothing against you. Nor I had found hulk, nor stated any intent to share it. So that excuse is bullshit.

• @IMVader:

I didn’t touch you until after I was coughing blood. I didn’t start chasing you until you started throwing tiles at me. Out of nowhere. I was, in fact, chatting peacefully with The Rookie, who was next to you.

You “incapacitated” me into crit completely out of the blue. Someone healed me and you then murdered me. I did nothing against you. Nor I had found hulk, nor stated any intent to share it. So that excuse is bullshit.

You were screaming over the radio about using hulk to keep people in line which always ends more lethal than shitcurity. I told you that you were a nigger, which later infront of the brig you told me to say it again, so I called you a double nigger. Then you moved to attempt to punch me confirming that you were going to be an issue/a threat to the station. Thus, floor tiles.

How else do you expect me to incapacatate you? Ask nicely?

• if you don’t want to get metagrudged, you have two options.

1: random name
    2: get ready for almost every attack possible (spray bottle, taser, anti-toxin, etc)

one was already started by an admin on another ban request but i can’t find it anymore.

• @Swagile:

if you don’t want to get metagrudged, you have two options.

1: random name
    2: get ready for almost every attack possible (spray bottle, taser, anti-toxin, etc)

This. Get over yourself and make a new name if you want people to stop getting mad at you for being a tit. Also LoneSoldier55 (Gordon Freeman) is a confirmed brony anyway so in case you forgot you can do whatever the fuck you want to him and he can’t do shit.

• @Dr.:

This. Get over yourself and make a new name if you want people to stop getting mad at you for being a tit. Also LoneSoldier55 (Gordon Freeman) is a confirmed brony anyway so in case you forgot you can do whatever the fuck you want to him and he can’t do shit.

Being a faggot just comes naturally for me, sorry.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.