Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban request Big Boss

• I was arrested by Sec which I accept was completely necessary but after being told to perma brig me by HoS, I was dragged off into the Security office by Big Boss and without getting permission from HoS or Captain, executed me and two others. Not only that but he just beat them to death with a fire extinguisher and me with a hatchet so he did it improperly too, according to space law…
    I was a Sec myself and had my radio on so he definitely executed me without reason.

(Just in case the screenshot doesn’t show): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/fmmr.png/
    I got a screenshot of the chat also of me and the other two with our skulls bashed in…
    He also then spaced our bodies, so we couldn’t be cloned as well.

• I was arrested by Sec which I accept was completely necessary but after being told to perma brig me by HoS, I was dragged off into the Security office by Big Boss and without getting permission from HoS or Captain, executed me and two others. Not only that but he just beat them to death with a fire extinguisher and me with a hatchet so he did it improperly too, according to space law…
    I was a Sec myself and had my radio on so he definitely executed me without reason.

(Just in case the screenshot doesn’t show): http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/713/fmmr.png/
    I got a screenshot of the chat also of me and the other two with our skulls bashed in…
    He also then spaced our bodies, so we couldn’t be cloned as well.

• Big Boss here, you must be some special kind of idiot. You were a clown, not human. So killing YOU was perfectly legal. Those other 2 people also assulted sec, nearly killing me and the warden, I got no answers from Warden or Captain, so I killed those couple of knuckleheads. Might I add that YOU were cutting braindead people with a hatchet. So don’t give me that “Unjustified” bullshit. Fuck off, you didn’t even post the ban request right.

• I mispoke, you weren’t the clown, you were that idiot that was attacking sec, your death was perfectly justified all the same.

• I didn’t attack sec, I let the clown out of prison after his time was up. I tased someone, I think the warden after getting shot at by a taser myself. The clown ran and I was captured. You were told to perma brig me by HoS and you strapped me to a chair in sec office instead. Minutes later you killed me ,without permission form captain or HoS, with a hatchet and the clown and janitor with a fire extinguisher and spaced our bodies. I also heard you did that to other people too but I din’t see that so I cannot justify for anyone other than myself, the janitor and clown.

• I don’t think you used the format mate, No chance of anything happening if you don’t follow format. You understand dis brah?

Users

Topics