Your IC name: Frog Woman
    Your job (syndie?): Captain
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Perma Game
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: thedarkerone
    Reason provided:Griefer
    When you were banned: 11:21 AM
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned:no fucking clue, earlier Huxley pm’d me during the same round and asked why I murdered a crew member. I told him it was the clown and then he said ok and that was that. I am in Medical reviving a security officer who was just murdered by some staff and all of the sudden while working on him in the cryo tube I get a ban message.
    Why you should be unbanned: Being perma banned for killing a clown and takara seems kind of ridiculous.

• Your BYOND Key: RedRebel666
    Your IC name: Frog Woman
    Your job (syndie?): Captain
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Perma Game
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: thedarkerone
    Reason provided:Griefer
    When you were banned: 11:21 AM
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned:no fucking clue, earlier Huxley pm’d me during the same round and asked why I murdered a crew member. I told him it was the clown and then he said ok and that was that. I am in Medical reviving a security officer who was just murdered by some staff and all of the sudden while working on him in the cryo tube I get a ban message.
    Why you should be unbanned: Being perma banned for killing a clown and takara seems kind of ridiculous.

• these screen captures show my talk with Hux, and the moment I was banned by the text you can see I was healing the guy and without warning permabanned?

• shut up you cunt you released the singularity, released n20, destroyed the Comms machine, you multikey, and you called thedarkerone names

fuck offff

• The singularity was a mistake I set it up to kill Takara and didn’t know the power was insufficient.

the n20 was on the fucking clown.

Blowing up the comms consoles on the bridge to prevent a recall, didn’t know that was a crime.

Proof of this supposed multikey?

when did I call this fag darkerone names? oh I mean not a fag, ;)

• How stupid are you

Looking at your posts proves it, you have multiple byond keys fuck off you shitter

• So it isn’t allowed to have two byond keys? wow that is funny you funny guy you! If I logged on one game with them both it would show up so your point in invalid. I mean if you guys are starting to act like Gibbed IE. throwing permas around without having reason I think people will start to leave. Oh wait they did went from 80+ players to at top hours 15-20 get over yourself Jet needs new admins or atleast good ones on to watch you children. I will be contacting my ISP to change my IP thanks for the perma (not perma) ban. idiot.

• Okay so you admitted to getting around a ban nice one.

Also even if you didn’t have multiple keys you’re still banned for releasing a singularity and N2O

How about you fuck off to any other station if you think we’re so shit then.

• I play on multiple servers but I enjoy the low player volume of NoX.

As I stated earlier if you were watching me at all you would’ve seen the singularity was a mistake. n20 was released in a maintenance room that no one ever went in, if they did all they had to do was shut the door to avoid it.

Yea I can change my IP so can anyone else that has a internet account. Just call technical support ;). Huxley you are funny were you having a bad day when you got darkerone to perma me?

• Fuck off, I didn’t get darkerone to ban you, he did it himself on his own discretion, I’m just relaying the reasons they’re saying since literally no one gives a shit what happens to you

Also lol you’re too retarded to reset your IP without calling your ISP. Have fun getting banned over and over I guess.

• Oh no the police of someones server don’t care about me?  OH NO FUCK! really? Some fat boys with a little power on the internet of all places. lmao you are too sad Huxley, when you go to bed alone tonight think of me and slit your wrists some more.

No I don’t know how to do it myself, I am not a nerdy loser I have a fulltime job and a girl unlike you pathetic losers, excluding Drew. HE is a sexy beast/

• Administrators

Dismissed, Rejected, Publicly humiliated!

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.