Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Takara bored of bombs

• He using science to make sings now  :wacko:. And people thought he was insane before. If see Takara with a bag of holding kill him before he make a sing with um.

• He using science to make sings now  :wacko:. And people thought he was insane before. If see Takara with a bag of holding kill him before he make a sing with um.

• Well it was gonna happen eventually, wasn’t it?

• Im now interested in playing SS13

• Took him quite some time to figure that out… just wait till he learns how to make these things without stealing the hand teleporter.

Might take him 2 weeks though.

• Wait you can make singularities from hand teleporters waht the fuck

• @Dr.:

Wait you can make singularities from hand teleporters waht the fuck

It might be for the research needed to make them

• He using it for the blue space research

• His strategy is simple. Go to teleporter, steal handtele, go to robotics, take all diamond and gold you can get, deconstruct, throw out bag of holding, unleash the kraken

Yeah playing AI lets me analyze stuff like this fast.
    First I thought he just wanted laser cannons but now that you tell me… well there is something even worse you can do with diamonds.

But great to hear that telling him all the time how uncreative he is caused him to think of something new.

• @Vanellope:

His strategy is simple. Go to teleporter, steal handtele, go to robotics, take all diamond and gold you can get, deconstruct, throw out bag of holding, unleash the kraken

Yeah playing AI lets me analyze stuff like this fast.
    First I thought he just wanted laser cannons but now that you tell me… well there is something even worse you can do with diamonds.

But great to hear that telling him all the time how uncreative he is caused him to think of something new.

He ought to just make a new permabrig out in space, steal everyone on the station, and imprison them inside it.

• That would imply actual effort.

Or skill.

Or patience.

• yea he actually take the time to go mine the stuff if someone already used them up

• Ever since I learned that Takara has clown status and he started metagrudging me (tried to kill me 6 to 8 times, always out of the blue, some times succeeding) I find myself wishing him to be on when I log in, so I can enjoy killing him. I haven’t had as much fun in quite a long time since I begun hunting him.

• I don’t take amusement from killing the same person over and over again. Sadly sometimes its unavoidable as Takara will backstab you unavoidably and even if cooperating with you is more comfortable.
    He is the only crewmember I can’t let my guard down when he is around no matter how friendly he acts. Hes a backstabbing whore.

I only managed to get him to do what I wanted once but that was when someone made him a wish granter avatar who was fighting my assassination target who also got avatar’d.

He can be okay sometimes though but for some reason he just seems to generally dislike me.

• I don’t normally take any either, but since I got tired of someone trying to murder every round as soon as they saw me I took a different approach and now I am quite enjoying it. My policy is to be very nice to those that are nice to me, and very bad to those that are not nice to me.

• @Vanellope:

I don’t take amusement from killing the same person over and over again. Sadly sometimes its unavoidable as Takara will backstab you unavoidably and even if cooperating with you is more comfortable.
    He is the only crewmember I can’t let my guard down when he is around no matter how friendly he acts. Hes a backstabbing whore.

I only managed to get him to do what I wanted once but that was when someone made him a wish granter avatar who was fighting my assassination target who also got avatar’d.

He can be okay sometimes though but for some reason he just seems to generally dislike me.

He talks alot of shit of you on the server. No, he doesn’t like you one bit.

• its probably because they unlike takara have some idea how to play scientist properly, instead of just being grey tide with bombs and protolathe

• Problem with Takara isn’t that he’s hard to take out before he does damage, it’s that hes got faggots riding his dick like The Rookie protecting him, who are protected by the rules. If the Takara non-human rule could extend to his faggot protectors, he wouldn’t live long enough to griff most of the time.

• Mugen Llorris is another one that always deepthroats him. I had the pleasure to kill Takara, permabrig Mugen and then come back to kill Takara yet again and space his new body after he was cloned.

• takara is cool but can be a fucking ass sometimes

Users

Topics