Ban Request for Sam8411

• Your BYOND key: Lichling
    Your IC name: Justin Case
    Your job:Medical Doctor.
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Sam8411
    The offenders ingame name :Samuel Sasko
    The offenders job: CAPTAIN
    Date/Time of incident: 9/2/2013 / 2:35 AM
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Basically Captain thought he could do what he wanted because of late night crew/no admins and murdered 7 INNOCENT people. (I counted.) Logged off when he got on Escape Shuttle. He literally killed almost everyone on the station for no fucking reason. Make sure this guy gets banned please. Not antag either. He literally ran around stunning people with his laser gun and then lethal lasering them to death.

And after he killed me he took my circular saw and started running around stunning then murdering everyone he could.

Juns95 was Sue Hincken (died)
    Objective #1: Assassinate Samuel Sasko, the Captain. Fail.
    Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive. Fail.

He even murdered the traitor when the traitor did NOTHING to him or showed any proof of being a traitor.

• Your BYOND key: Lichling
    Your IC name: Justin Case
    Your job:Medical Doctor.
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Sam8411
    The offenders ingame name :Samuel Sasko
    The offenders job: CAPTAIN
    Date/Time of incident: 9/2/2013 / 2:35 AM
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Basically Captain thought he could do what he wanted because of late night crew/no admins and murdered 7 INNOCENT people. (I counted.) Logged off when he got on Escape Shuttle. He literally killed almost everyone on the station for no fucking reason. Make sure this guy gets banned please. Not antag either. He literally ran around stunning people with his laser gun and then lethal lasering them to death.

And after he killed me he took my circular saw and started running around stunning then murdering everyone he could.

Juns95 was Sue Hincken (died)
    Objective #1: Assassinate Samuel Sasko, the Captain. Fail.
    Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive. Fail.

He even murdered the traitor when the traitor did NOTHING to him or showed any proof of being a traitor.

• Also more proof of him just running around murderboning multiple people.

Unknown (as Jonathon Marshall) has been attacked in the head with circular saw by Samuel Sasko!
    Unknown (as Jonathon Marshall) has been cut in the chest with circular saw by Samuel Sasko!
    Wiseau Serious has been attacked in the head with circular saw by Samuel Sasko!
    Wiseau Serious has been slashed in the chest with circular saw by Samuel Sasko!
    Wiseau Serious has been attacked in the head with circular saw by Samuel Sasko!
    Wiseau Serious has been sawed in the head with circular saw by Samuel Sasko!
    Wiseau Serious has been knocked unconscious!
    Wiseau Serious has been slashed in the head with circular saw by Samuel Sasko!
    Justin Case stammers, "Cap-p-p-pt-tain-n-n-n."
    You’ve been shot in the chest by the laser!
    Justin Case stammers, "Th-h-h-his-s m-man-n-n is-s rogue."

Oh and also he killed a chemist and cloned him, turned him into a monkey for no reason…also he tried to destroy the APC in the cloning lab.

The Cloning Lab APC has been hit with the circular saw by Samuel Sasko!

The list goes on.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.