Ban appeal. Lenny

• About 5 months ago I got ban off noxious, because I joked around saying “Ban me”. 5 months later I repent typing those words. I am permanent banned for a stupid choice and I have learned to take admin seriously, that admins are no joke.
    I was told I can apply for a ban appeal, this is my ban appeal request. Please can I be unban I won’t do stupid choices again. This is my steam id  STEAM_0:0:52296283, thank you for your time.

• About 5 months ago I got ban off noxious, because I joked around saying “Ban me”. 5 months later I repent typing those words. I am permanent banned for a stupid choice and I have learned to take admin seriously, that admins are no joke.
    I was told I can apply for a ban appeal, this is my ban appeal request. Please can I be unban I won’t do stupid choices again. This is my steam id  STEAM_0:0:52296283, thank you for your time.

• Thanks for coming up with the time to make an appeal, I hope you will enjoy your stay at the NoXiousNet servers.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.