Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Tosser is still the prime worth weapon for point gaining

• In my opinion when it comes to dealing good dps and gaining points the tosser still beats all the other worth weapons maybe apart from stubber but no doubt the crackler or blaster.

I want to use blaster or maybe crackler but I know the tosser is supreme over them when it comes to point gaining. In my opinion the tosser should be nerfed so the other two guns are more likely considered.

• In my opinion when it comes to dealing good dps and gaining points the tosser still beats all the other worth weapons maybe apart from stubber but no doubt the crackler or blaster.

I want to use blaster or maybe crackler but I know the tosser is supreme over them when it comes to point gaining. In my opinion the tosser should be nerfed so the other two guns are more likely considered.

• The blaster has piss poor accuracy no matter what, I would heavily consider a plank over it.
    Tosser and the Crackler are alright, but I’d probably just use a Battle Axe and a cade hammer, which would earn many more points anyways.
    After that, if you want DPS you can get the Eraser Tactical for 35, which has a high fire rate and decent mag capacity, combined with the increasing damage.
    Or you can get the Magnum for the same price, which does about 55 damage and doubles that on a rebound.
    Best of all, if you have left over pistol ammo you can use it in both those weapons.

• @Pufulet:

In my opinion when it comes to dealing good dps and gaining points the tosser still beats all the other worth weapons maybe apart from stubber but no doubt the crackler or blaster.

If the tosser was nerfed I’ld end up with hammer/melee constantly since I’m useless with any other starting weapons personally. It would be better off buffing the other weapons or changing their worth value lower/higher to reflect their value.

• Buff the Blaster to its pre-nerf status. It’s absolute shit now.

• I’d agree the blaster is pretty much useless. The crackler can be useful for getting assault rifle ammo early from resupplies, use it if you feel like skipping smg’s and just going straight on to a t2 assault rifle.

• Blaster and Crackler both need a buff.

• I recommend the blasters damage is increased and it’s cone of fire is narrowed, it’s like throwing sand at the moment

• Maybe you need just decrease Blaster bullets spread radius?

• No, it definitely needs a damage buff and a cone size reduction. 3 point blank head shots doesn’t even take down a zombie.

• The tosser doesn’t need a nerf, it can serve as a middle ground for starter weapons. If you want to make the other starters more competitive, give the crackler a buff to accuracy and rate of fire, and give the blaster a buff to damage and a tighter firing cone.

• If we keep buffing everything, buying pistols becomes pointless, pun not intended.

• Pistols should have their cost decreased to make them viable if you get an expensive support loadout.

• @Velox:

Pistols should have their cost decreased to make them viable if you get an expensive support loadout.

This, especially if you’re a medic, so you can defend the cade during downtime rather than getting bored and spending all of it wasting heals on people who might not need it.

• Being a medic is far from a lucrative form of points, as for every 30 points you spend of 50 medical kit power you get a fraction of that back. You have to do something to supplement it, I.E repairing cades to keep yourself healing others.
    In the long run, you’ll still be stuck healing the idiots who run outside or stand too close to the edge of a cade and not be able to do anything about it.

• Blaster is laughably bad.
    Crackler is balanced.
    Tosser can give you over 100 points with just resupplies on wave 1.
    Stubber can give you at least 186 points on wave 1.
    Handguns are balanced.

Each gun should be just enough to get 35-40 points.

• @CMasta:

Crackler is balanced.

It does far, far less damage a clip than the tosser, and takes longer to unload.

• 50 worth - 25/125 smg ammo

full clip used in 3.75 seconds = 400 damage per clip

2400 damage
    high accuracy
    high rate of fire

50 worth - 20/100 assault rifle ammo

full clip used in 3.5 seconds = 320 damage per clip

1920 damage
    poor accuracy
    slow rate of fire
    5 less shots per clip compared to tosser

55 worth - 6/30 shotgun ammo = 70 damage per shot (420 with 6 shots)

2520 damage
    5 extra worth than tosser and crackler
    not all shots hit
    slower movement

55 worth - 5/40 rifle ammo

50 damage per shot x 45 = 2250 damage

2250 damage
    high accuracy
    high damage (headshot bonus)
    5 extra worth
    can miss**

• Considering the tosser is better than many tier 2 guns, it should get a nerf. The only gun that NEEDS a buff is the blaster (cone should be tighter). Drop tosser damage by 2.

• Problem with buffing the blaster’s damage is it’s the easiest gun to use, just aim in the general direction of a zombie and at least some of the pellets will hit, the same with tightening the cone, it just makes it easier to hit zombies at a distance or in the head with more of the pellets.

Users

Topics