Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unpermaban Request

• Your BYOND Key: FawfulFury
    Your IC name: Big Boss
    Your job (syndie?): Bartender, Not Traitor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Mattel Electronics presents space cunt
    When you were banned: 9/1/13
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: Spamming the phrase “Is he”
    Why you should be unbanned: Some borg was building glass over the halls so I tried to destroy the glass, hitting the borg twice, one time being an accident. The borg flashed me and dragged me, killing me with a fire extinguisher. Of course, I asked the admins (Auroradawn and Atomical) If he was rogue. Instead of actually giving me an answer, they replied “Beep Boop”. After saying that for a good few minutes, they then replied “I dunno, is he?”. Wanting an answer, I kept saying “Is he?”. Then, I got permabanned with the reason “Mattel Electronics presents: Space Cunt”. I believe my ban time should be at least shortened, because spamming is not deserving of a permaban, especially when it’s slightly justified.

• Your BYOND Key: FawfulFury
    Your IC name: Big Boss
    Your job (syndie?): Bartender, Not Traitor
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Mattel Electronics presents space cunt
    When you were banned: 9/1/13
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: Spamming the phrase “Is he”
    Why you should be unbanned: Some borg was building glass over the halls so I tried to destroy the glass, hitting the borg twice, one time being an accident. The borg flashed me and dragged me, killing me with a fire extinguisher. Of course, I asked the admins (Auroradawn and Atomical) If he was rogue. Instead of actually giving me an answer, they replied “Beep Boop”. After saying that for a good few minutes, they then replied “I dunno, is he?”. Wanting an answer, I kept saying “Is he?”. Then, I got permabanned with the reason “Mattel Electronics presents: Space Cunt”. I believe my ban time should be at least shortened, because spamming is not deserving of a permaban, especially when it’s slightly justified.

• We can’t give out round information because of obvious reasons.

You started spamming adminhelp, then deadchat.
    Then after I asked you “Do you want to be banned?” you started flooding deadchat.

Obviously you didn’t care.

• Oh, I didn’t see the “Do you want to be banned”

• Is there any way I can get my ban time shortened?

• 2 days

Users

Topics