Unban request

• Your BYOND Key: matthewpooper
    Your IC name:toadman
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: A couple job bans (removed when admins realised they were wrong)
    Who banned you: Nernums
    Reason provided:…. (Reason: Reply PM from-MatthewPooper/(cry baby): wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh)
    When you were banned: 01/09/2013
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: Because Nernums joined as the clown, as they are not protected from law i though i might as well stun him and drag him to my beach (The gateway) when i stun him, Nernums uses his powers to teleport me into space remover all my gear and lets me die. i then proceeded to get pretty pissed at the fact he did this and a argument ensued. 
    Why you should be unbanned: Well, in my eyes i didn’t do anything wrong, the clown was not protected under space law so i could do what i want, But i could understand proceed  being pissed at the fact i was dragging him away. but perma i feel is a little harsh.

• Your BYOND Key: matthewpooper
    Your IC name:toadman
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: A couple job bans (removed when admins realised they were wrong)
    Who banned you: Nernums
    Reason provided:…. (Reason: Reply PM from-MatthewPooper/(cry baby): wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh)
    When you were banned: 01/09/2013
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: Because Nernums joined as the clown, as they are not protected from law i though i might as well stun him and drag him to my beach (The gateway) when i stun him, Nernums uses his powers to teleport me into space remover all my gear and lets me die. i then proceeded to get pretty pissed at the fact he did this and a argument ensued. 
    Why you should be unbanned: Well, in my eyes i didn’t do anything wrong, the clown was not protected under space law so i could do what i want, But i could understand proceed  being pissed at the fact i was dragging him away. but perma i feel is a little harsh.

• atleast put in the actual reason

(Reason: Reply PM from-MatthewPooper/(cry baby): wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh wahh)

• What the fuck nernums

• Are you happy?! …Now about that ban…

• This is not how you admin

• why ban

• you’re unbanned  8)

• Thanksssssssssssssss guys :)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.