[ZS] Boss Zombie " The Trouser Demon"

• Essentially a giant pair of possessed pants, I see it as something to supplement the Butcher in that it can run down humans outside of the barricade and give them a good kicking, it’s attacks have an average effect on the barricade and it’s tougher than the butcher (although does not do more damage). It’s kicks have a launching effect when humans are hit, much in the same way as being hit by mega-masher. There’s also a chance of knock down from the kicks. I understand there might be some difficulty in the hitboxes, much in the same way as the normal legs (nowhere near as bad as the fast legs). The image of players being chased by a giant pair of pants is also quite funny. It strikes a balance of being ridiculous and useful.

• Essentially a giant pair of possessed pants, I see it as something to supplement the Butcher in that it can run down humans outside of the barricade and give them a good kicking, it’s attacks have an average effect on the barricade and it’s tougher than the butcher (although does not do more damage). It’s kicks have a launching effect when humans are hit, much in the same way as being hit by mega-masher. There’s also a chance of knock down from the kicks. I understand there might be some difficulty in the hitboxes, much in the same way as the normal legs (nowhere near as bad as the fast legs). The image of players being chased by a giant pair of pants is also quite funny. It strikes a balance of being ridiculous and useful.

• I think this would be interesting, to say the least. Having something else to supplement the otherwise weak butcher would be cool, seeing as the butcher is hardly ever used otherwise.

• [player] has risen as The Ancient Evil.

• I think there’s a thread around here talking about the pants boss.

This would be  good concept art.

edit:http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=14910.0

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.