Your job (syndie?): Bartender
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Mattel Electroncis presents space cunt
    When you were banned: 9/1/13
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: For Frequently saying "Is he?"
    Why you should be unbanned: Some borg was building glass over the doors to sec, so I was breaking the glass and hit it 2 times, once was by accident. It flashed me and dragged me, thunking me until I was dead. I asked the admins if it was rogue, they replied “Beep Boop” multiple times. Finally, after I said “Is he?” Multiple times, they responded “I dunno, is he” And then I said “I dunno is he” Multiple times. I understand getting banned for spamming, but that’s a few days, mabye a week or two at most. Plus, they are known for being badmins. So, for those reasons, I think I should get unbanned or at least my ban time shortened.

• Your BYOND Key: FawfulFury
    Your IC name: Big Boss
    Your job (syndie?): Bartender
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: Mattel Electroncis presents space cunt
    When you were banned: 9/1/13
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: For Frequently saying "Is he?"
    Why you should be unbanned: Some borg was building glass over the doors to sec, so I was breaking the glass and hit it 2 times, once was by accident. It flashed me and dragged me, thunking me until I was dead. I asked the admins if it was rogue, they replied “Beep Boop” multiple times. Finally, after I said “Is he?” Multiple times, they responded “I dunno, is he” And then I said “I dunno is he” Multiple times. I understand getting banned for spamming, but that’s a few days, mabye a week or two at most. Plus, they are known for being badmins. So, for those reasons, I think I should get unbanned or at least my ban time shortened.

• Anyone?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.