Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unjobban request

• Your BYOND Key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job: Assistant
    Your previous bans: 3 day ban for losing hunger games
    Who banned you: DrHuxelly
    Reason provided: No fun allowed
    When you were banned: Aug 24-25 (I Think)
    Ban length: Permanent (Because jobban)
    Why you think you were banned: Hux stated that welding someone in a locker who had a stolen HoS ID and shot at me multiple times was “being shit.” He almost corgi programmed, but instead decided to ban me from assistant.
    Why you should be unbanned: First off, I was not being shit. I saw a mime with a shitton of guns and the HoS’s ID. Wasn’t that far too assume that the HoS was killed by said mime, and I as a new arrival and didn’t have much invested in the round, so I just went fuck it and stole the ID. He of course chased me, shot me, and looted me, and if Mr. Who hadn’t saved me (Lel) with an EBow (Double Lel), I assumed I would have been dead. So I see him again, I slip him, cuff him, rob him of the guns (No HoS ID on him though, peculiar), and weld him in a locker for shooting me. Pretty non-violent solution, right? He gets a timeout for 4 minutes while he breaks out of the locker, then another 20 seconds of removing cable restraints, then goes on his merry way.

Anyways, Hux teleports me into space without warning and starts accusing me of being shit. After a heated debate, in which he polls the players if I am liked (3 yes 4 no), he jobbans me from assistant and gibs my body.

I was justified in my actions against the mime, and even if I wasn’t I did not kill him or even remotely hurt him. Not worth a jobban.

Also, because assistant was my default option, and since I am jobbaned from it, I can’t unselect it and select another role. So basically I can’t choose any other roles I want to play.

• Your BYOND Key: Carnage752
    Your IC name: Lanny Brinigh
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job: Assistant
    Your previous bans: 3 day ban for losing hunger games
    Who banned you: DrHuxelly
    Reason provided: No fun allowed
    When you were banned: Aug 24-25 (I Think)
    Ban length: Permanent (Because jobban)
    Why you think you were banned: Hux stated that welding someone in a locker who had a stolen HoS ID and shot at me multiple times was “being shit.” He almost corgi programmed, but instead decided to ban me from assistant.
    Why you should be unbanned: First off, I was not being shit. I saw a mime with a shitton of guns and the HoS’s ID. Wasn’t that far too assume that the HoS was killed by said mime, and I as a new arrival and didn’t have much invested in the round, so I just went fuck it and stole the ID. He of course chased me, shot me, and looted me, and if Mr. Who hadn’t saved me (Lel) with an EBow (Double Lel), I assumed I would have been dead. So I see him again, I slip him, cuff him, rob him of the guns (No HoS ID on him though, peculiar), and weld him in a locker for shooting me. Pretty non-violent solution, right? He gets a timeout for 4 minutes while he breaks out of the locker, then another 20 seconds of removing cable restraints, then goes on his merry way.

Anyways, Hux teleports me into space without warning and starts accusing me of being shit. After a heated debate, in which he polls the players if I am liked (3 yes 4 no), he jobbans me from assistant and gibs my body.

I was justified in my actions against the mime, and even if I wasn’t I did not kill him or even remotely hurt him. Not worth a jobban.

Also, because assistant was my default option, and since I am jobbaned from it, I can’t unselect it and select another role. So basically I can’t choose any other roles I want to play.

• okay sure

Users

Topics