Unban Appeal by QU4D

• Your BYOND Key:      QU4D
    Your IC name:          It was either “raul tejada” or "The Third Revelation"
    Your job (syndie?):    Chemist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):      game ban Permanent
    Your previous bans:      Don’t remember any but might have had some
    Who banned you:      drzoidcrab
    Reason provided:        Reason: injecting people with mutagen, blames the chemist then tries to use metagaming over skype as an excuse when i pull up the chat logs
    When you were banned:        2/3 months ago
    Ban length:        Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:      His explanation is the exact reason i think I was banned
    Why you should be unbanned:      This was multiple months ago, I won’t do it again,and I pinkie promise.

• Your BYOND Key:      QU4D
    Your IC name:          It was either “raul tejada” or "The Third Revelation"
    Your job (syndie?):    Chemist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):      game ban Permanent
    Your previous bans:      Don’t remember any but might have had some
    Who banned you:      drzoidcrab
    Reason provided:        Reason: injecting people with mutagen, blames the chemist then tries to use metagaming over skype as an excuse when i pull up the chat logs
    When you were banned:        2/3 months ago
    Ban length:        Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:      His explanation is the exact reason i think I was banned
    Why you should be unbanned:      This was multiple months ago, I won’t do it again,and I pinkie promise.

• These extra spaces… They fill me with Anger and loathing.

• @cvbnm309:

These extra spaces… They fill me with Anger and loathing.

Those useless posts… They fill me with you’re now banned for posting stupid shit

• Damn well then here’s something
    I believe he has spent a good time away and seems to know what he has done wrong I say give him a second chance.

• @cvbnm309:

Damn well then here’s something
    I believe he has spent a good time away and seems to know what he has done wrong I say give him a second chance.

No, the Space Brig isn’t a place for you to become the judge on players bans, that’s our job. Posts like this are exactly the reason why this thread exists. Unless you were part of the incident being posted about, get the fuck out.

• Ill unban you, just dont be a fucking idiot.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.