Tiny feature request

• Is it possible to have all player mobs spawn with a “human” faction tag assigned to them? That way, if we want to single out someone to fuck with, we can edit away their tag, spawn a hostile mob, give it the human faction, and then everyone can watch in puzzlement as a bear/carp/clown/penguin/faithless/etc chases JerkMcPub around the station but never hurts anyone else if it loses or kills him.

• Is it possible to have all player mobs spawn with a “human” faction tag assigned to them? That way, if we want to single out someone to fuck with, we can edit away their tag, spawn a hostile mob, give it the human faction, and then everyone can watch in puzzlement as a bear/carp/clown/penguin/faithless/etc chases JerkMcPub around the station but never hurts anyone else if it loses or kills him.

• Administrators

Wouldn’t setting the carp’s faction to nothing ("") accomplish this?

• Apparently humans actually start with “neutral” faction and not null faction as I thought, so what I want is already in place.

Disregard this thread, I suck cocks.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.