Ban Request

• Your BYOND key: Artemis13
    Your IC name: Crystal Mingle
    Your job: Quartermaster
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Captain (Tyler Durden), CMO (Casimir Johnson), HoS (Jannifer Lawrence)
    The offenders job: Captain, CMO and HoS
    Date/Time of incident: 29/08/2013 07:35 am (I have changed this to the forum hour for added precision, I live in Europe)
    Your story: Well I began the round as the Quartermaster and began filling the Supply Shuttle with crates, a few Minutes later when i was asking for a few crates (None of who was of any short of weapon), I find a miner who make a little weird chat with me, a few seconds later appeared the captain and knocked me down and cuff-me without saying a word, I asked what is wrong but not avail they didn’t  answer, Later the CMO joins and they wear me to med-bay, I ask the CMO for a little of common sense but he appear to be too on the captain pocket and ignore me, they wear me to cirugy where the Captain undress me; put me Analgesics; and began beating me with a saw, but i didn’t die the CMO revives me, it appear later, somehow, the idea that I should be burned alive in the Toxins storage, well in all this time they didn’t said me the reason of any of this, later the HoS appears and, In resume, he too follows the captains words and INSTEAD of sent me to brig, he decides to believe the short explanation of the captain, the first time they even say anything regarding to the reason of all this shit, Captain Words: ‘‘She is a traitor with an ((invisible)) e-mag and e-bow’’, so here we go to toxins chamber,

They wear me there and prepare the place, then a borg appears and the HoS says the next ((’'Jannifer Lawrence says, “fixing shit” Jannifer Lawrence says, "changelings"Jannifer Lawrence says, “changelings arent human”)) Adding more shit to the history so i am now some kind of changeling/ Traitor, who for some reason dont use any of his powers or stings to scape. Well in the end they Lit on fire all the toxins chamber blowing up all the canisters and killing me in the procces.

In resume, the main request is a Job-ban for the three of them, because for what i understand a head should be little more competent and don’t kill his own crew for giggles (Captain),nor executing prisoners instead of sending them to brig without any kind of interrogation (HoS) or allowing torture and execution for giggles too (CMO). Also I suspect, of some kind of metagaming for the apparently hive mind of at least the CMO and the Captain.

AND NO ONE OF THEM WAS a traitor that round.

• Your BYOND key: Artemis13
    Your IC name: Crystal Mingle
    Your job: Quartermaster
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Captain (Tyler Durden), CMO (Casimir Johnson), HoS (Jannifer Lawrence)
    The offenders job: Captain, CMO and HoS
    Date/Time of incident: 29/08/2013 07:35 am (I have changed this to the forum hour for added precision, I live in Europe)
    Your story: Well I began the round as the Quartermaster and began filling the Supply Shuttle with crates, a few Minutes later when i was asking for a few crates (None of who was of any short of weapon), I find a miner who make a little weird chat with me, a few seconds later appeared the captain and knocked me down and cuff-me without saying a word, I asked what is wrong but not avail they didn’t  answer, Later the CMO joins and they wear me to med-bay, I ask the CMO for a little of common sense but he appear to be too on the captain pocket and ignore me, they wear me to cirugy where the Captain undress me; put me Analgesics; and began beating me with a saw, but i didn’t die the CMO revives me, it appear later, somehow, the idea that I should be burned alive in the Toxins storage, well in all this time they didn’t said me the reason of any of this, later the HoS appears and, In resume, he too follows the captains words and INSTEAD of sent me to brig, he decides to believe the short explanation of the captain, the first time they even say anything regarding to the reason of all this shit, Captain Words: ‘‘She is a traitor with an ((invisible)) e-mag and e-bow’’, so here we go to toxins chamber,

They wear me there and prepare the place, then a borg appears and the HoS says the next ((’'Jannifer Lawrence says, “fixing shit” Jannifer Lawrence says, "changelings"Jannifer Lawrence says, “changelings arent human”)) Adding more shit to the history so i am now some kind of changeling/ Traitor, who for some reason dont use any of his powers or stings to scape. Well in the end they Lit on fire all the toxins chamber blowing up all the canisters and killing me in the procces.

In resume, the main request is a Job-ban for the three of them, because for what i understand a head should be little more competent and don’t kill his own crew for giggles (Captain),nor executing prisoners instead of sending them to brig without any kind of interrogation (HoS) or allowing torture and execution for giggles too (CMO). Also I suspect, of some kind of metagaming for the apparently hive mind of at least the CMO and the Captain.

AND NO ONE OF THEM WAS a traitor that round.

• i saw everything that round i decided to ghost it up, id like to help you out here. i will be more descriptive for you but try to sum it up quickly - i ghost the captain because well hes the captain duh - he goes to med bay and talks to the CMO about capturing people? or something like that - next the CMO is tagging along with the captain - they talk about the librarian i think its obvious why he keeps reading about ponys and sex every time and hiding from everyone - cant find him meet up with HoS and warden - they have by now all split up - captain goes to cargo CMO gets there as well - captain does stun and cuff you that’s one thing i remember you mentioning so we could probably use this as a time reference or something - (also at this time the warden/ HoS seem to be being security nuff said) - you get sawed drilled etc tortured CMO heals you back up - you try to run while a bunch of people watch as you just annoy them to bad they didn’t help but that was quite funny - stuff happens HoS comes they say you got some traitor shit and your a ling and burn you - some stuff you missed it appears the CMO injects the captain with some poison or something like that and i noticed them repeatedly pulling out there PDA’s and using the radio so i don’t think they have a meta gamer party or something although i did notice it was always the HoS not stepping in until they threatened his own life or when the captain pulled both the HoS and CMO along for the ride. to sum it up the captain would probably realistically get some kind of job ban and the others a ban or job ban. also im not sure if the captain finally died i had to leave after watching the HoS run around for the fools. (finally)

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.