Perma ban request

• Your BYOND key: xxxevilslayerxxx
    Your IC name: smokums debudicus
    Your job: CE,ENG,GEN,SEC
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Virus717Kongregate
    The offenders ingame name: Old Leonel Henry
    The offenders job: QM
    Date/Time of incident: 29/07/2013 - 1:35 AM (EST)
    Your story: This guy, every single round, regardless of being antag or not, breaks into armory, steals guns, and goes on a killing rampage. hes been ruining rounds all night for people, im pretty sure more then just me is reporting him for this bullshit…… : /

• Your BYOND key: xxxevilslayerxxx
    Your IC name: smokums debudicus
    Your job: CE,ENG,GEN,SEC
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Virus717Kongregate
    The offenders ingame name: Old Leonel Henry
    The offenders job: QM
    Date/Time of incident: 29/07/2013 - 1:35 AM (EST)
    Your story: This guy, every single round, regardless of being antag or not, breaks into armory, steals guns, and goes on a killing rampage. hes been ruining rounds all night for people, im pretty sure more then just me is reporting him for this bullshit…… : /

• I can also vouch for this because in 2 or 3 rounds him and this Mugen Lloris guy keep breaking into armory and killing all the Sec.

• -snip-

• I actually barely post on here but he was doing this every round. If you want check when my account was created.

• Counting that most rounds i have killed you i was an antag, either traitor or changeling. And also the fact that i do not do it ‘‘every round and kill everyone because lel’’. I never do that. Either i have antag access or something. Because most times i don’t kill, but handcuff and buckle to chairs.

• @Virus717Kongregate:

Counting that most rounds i have killed you i was an antag, either traitor or changeling.

Lol fake There are many people who know that this is not true

• Old Leonel is a shithead grieffer like many others. But he kills people in funny ways and not for free. It was my understanding that grieffing was not instantly bad, but only when its pointles and boring. Could some admins clarify this please?

• Seeing as there are multiple requests for him to fuck off because he’s annoying, I’ll be abusing him in game whenever he fucks with people.

:O)

• I can also vouch for this thread. He went about 4 rounds in a row breaking into armory and NEVER was an antag. He killed at least 3 people each round for no reasons. Mugen was doing the same and they were actually running around together killing people. I was playing a cultist round was in the back of cargo when SUDDENLY like the metagaming fagets they are, auto knew where I was as soon as I took HoP’s soul ran up to me, robusted me, murdered me, they never heard HoP scream/saw what I was doing/but SOMEHOW they knew where I was and what I was doing and from my understanding they did this to a lot of other people the entire round just because “they wanted to take the law into to their own hands”. It was a shitty 5 rounds and they only did it because no admins were online to stop them. They are shitty griefers and need to stop ruining rounds with people. It’s people like that, that are causing the Nox Community to diminish and you guys just need to get rid of them asap.

• @Lichling:

I can also vouch for this thread. He went about 4 rounds in a row breaking into armory and NEVER was an antag. He killed at least 3 people each round for no reasons. Mugen was doing the same and they were actually running around together killing people. I was playing a cultist round was in the back of cargo when SUDDENLY like the metagaming fagets they are, auto knew where I was as soon as I took HoP’s soul ran up to me, robusted me, murdered me, they never heard HoP scream/saw what I was doing/but SOMEHOW they knew where I was and what I was doing and from my understanding they did this to a lot of other people the entire round just because “they wanted to take the law into to their own hands”. It was a shitty 5 rounds and they only did it because no admins were online to stop them. They are shitty griefers and need to stop ruining rounds with people. It’s people like that, that are causing the Nox Community to diminish and you guys just need to get rid of them asap.

Man. This entire thread is shit. I have never stolen from the armory, I obtained guns by own means. Two people have already made it seem like we were killing everyone on the station. I did not kill anyone. I only stunned. Old Leonel Henry WAS an antag most of the rounds he looted the armory last night.

Now, as for this hilarious post, I was the detective, I was watching you from maintenance with my thermals and I was broadcasting to the entire station that you were killing the HoP. Old Leonel Henry had all-access and killed you when he saw the HoP’s bones in the warehouse. He was then permabrigged by the captain for this and I broke him out. It wasn’t just myself that broke him out either. Even a competent security officer was aiding us, so I found your attempt to make us look like ‘metagaming griefers’ hilarious.

Just to clarify, these are just butthurt crybabies that decided to ignore the end round report. He was an antag 3/5 of these rounds that he looted armory. This was one round he was not, but he was killing cultists, not security officers, as reported, so you have no complaint there. The fact that you’re whining about being killed as an antag is worse.

EDIT: If he was doing this continuously, seeing as how he was only doing it with tools, you must be awful not to have been able to stop him.

• Old Leonel Henry does break into Armory every round, but that is not breaking the rules.
    In fact he always uses the same technique, so I have several times caught him in the act.
    Have not seen him randomly killing or otherwise blatantly breaking the rules. Not any more than NoX’s usual, that is.

• after death left the game….
    Mugen and Old leonel surely are OOC friends

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.