• Your BYOND key: Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr.Who
    Your job: Security Officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Kirbyroth
    The offenders ingame name: Security Cyborg-376
    The offenders job: Cyborg
    Date/Time of incident: 20:45 GMT
    Your story:
    I got reports of mass murder at brig, went there and saw a load of dead bodies and an assistant in an ablative with an e-bow. So i threw my stun batton at him and cuffed him. Then another guy runs up and trys to run off with all the guns. So i stun and cuff him. The security borg then arrives, sees a security officer detaining two criminals and then stuns/arrests me takes me directly to perma and leaves me in there.

It had Asimovs laws

• Your BYOND key: Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr.Who
    Your job: Security Officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Kirbyroth
    The offenders ingame name: Security Cyborg-376
    The offenders job: Cyborg
    Date/Time of incident: 20:45 GMT
    Your story:
    I got reports of mass murder at brig, went there and saw a load of dead bodies and an assistant in an ablative with an e-bow. So i threw my stun batton at him and cuffed him. Then another guy runs up and trys to run off with all the guns. So i stun and cuff him. The security borg then arrives, sees a security officer detaining two criminals and then stuns/arrests me takes me directly to perma and leaves me in there.

It had Asimovs laws

• kay already handle this but ai asked me to since you were arresting the people who killed the murder was gonna let one of the heads sort everything out  but they never got cloned

• You’re still not supposed to perma security guards who are arresting people with e-bows and energy guns.

• Apparently Mr Who didnt know the situation or some shit because the bartender was going on a murderous rampage in the brig so I kill him and then Mr Who comes along and decide its a good idea to attack me and the engineer and then he sets us to arrest while beepsky is nearby while the borg was dealing with him.

• See being in the brig without explanation is considered tresspassing, and what sec officers are supposed to do with tresspassers is arrest them to prevent them from causing trouble, because that is exactly what the situation was lacking, an explanation as to why you/they were in the brig which should have been given, instead of taking it into your own hands and treating a sec officer like a criminal. If I saw you permabrig him and leave him there I’d have banned you from both borg and security.

• @salvatore:

then Mr Who comes along and decide its a good idea to attack me and the engineer

Stunning and cuffing is hardly ‘attacking.’ You make it sound as though I was trying to kill you.

• @DR.:

See being in the brig without explanation is considered tresspassing, and what sec officers are supposed to do with tresspassers is arrest them to prevent them from causing trouble, because that is exactly what the situation was lacking, an explanation as to why you/they were in the brig which should have been given, instead of taking it into your own hands and treating a sec officer like a criminal. If I saw you permabrig him and leave him there I’d have banned you from both borg and security.

they weren’t in the brig they were in the hall outside and the capt hop hos were all there dead or dieing. The ai was one who said to take him there i was gonna wait til one heads got revived to find out what happened in there and they could have handled the rest.

• They were in the hallway just outside the door. One had an e-bow. The other was grabbing e-guns from bodies. A perfectly legit reason to arrest them. One i explained to you and you ignored.

• They told you it was the bartender and the ai would confirmed that if you bother to get all info there.

Anyways since i already to talk to admin in game bout this it pointless to argue over it.

• If I were a traitor and had killed a bunch of people. I’d blame it on one of the dead guys also.

You ignored everything I said. You let an engineer and an assistant run off with an e-bow, the ablative vest and a whole lot of guns. They probably took the captain’s ID and whatever other IDs were there.

I told you why I was arresting them and you ignored me. Instead, you let them strip me in front of you and run off with all my gear. You then put me in permabrig for the rest of the round. Tell me what law I broke that warranted a permabrig? Because doing my job and arresting criminals certainly isn’t.

You should be job banned from all security roles.

• Wasn’t my idea to put you there though and you had most of your stuff still on you. If they were only ones saying the other guy was killer i whouldnt have help them but the ai also confirmed their story as well. So stop whining about it and get over it shit happens.

• My bag, ID, glasses and armour were missing. These are pretty important items when playing as a security officer.
    Also regardless of whether or not they were the killer, they still had an e-bow, they still had the ablative vest, they still had the energy guns.
    I was allowed to arrest them for that.

• @Kirbyroth:

Wasn’t my idea to put you there though and you had most of your stuff still on you. If they were only ones saying the other guy was killer i whouldnt have help them but the ai also confirmed their story as well. So stop whining about it and get over it shit happens.

something tells me that if the roles were reversed you wouldn’t want the response of “get over it, shit happens” because that’s just something that douches say to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

• And iam pretty sure he would perm brig the other 2 probably executed the one holding the e bow just cuz he was holding it and let the bartender get cloned so he chould go kill more people.

• I’d probably have put the guy with the e-bow in perma until someone said otherwise. The other guy I planned to just strip for being a looter.

• @Lord:

I’d probably have put the guy with the e-bow in perma until someone said otherwise. The other guy I planned to just strip for being a looter.

Strip for being a looter…
    You sure know your space law

• I had to deal with the e-bow guy but didnt want the engineer running off with a bag of guns.

• @torrasque666:

something tells me that if the roles were reversed you wouldn’t want the response of “get over it, shit happens” because that’s just something that douches say to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

@Paro:

Strip for being a looter…
    You sure know your space law

Two people posting unneeded replies in a ban request. (Though seriously, sec officers/borgs shouldn’t strip people they arrested in the middle of a goddamned hallway. Wait till you’re in the brig, people)

• holy fuck we have this thread in effect so shit like this doesn’t spew

http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=18591.0

He isn’t getting banned, get over it and move on.

Also yeah those two above will be getting an in game prize (spoiler alert: it’s a ban)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.