Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Job Ban Request: Terrible HoS

• Your BYOND key: ninjablooper
    Your IC name: Syd ‘Che’ Waters
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown Byond Key
    The offenders ingame name: Noddles Irah
    The offenders job: Head of Security
    Date/Time of incident: About 9:20-9:40 EST
    Your story: It all started in the bar. The chef kept sneaking up behind me with a knife so I warned him a few times to stop. Later he came at me again so i took his knife and ran. After an eventful battle, I killed him. I took his ID and was going to gib him, but then decide to MMI him instead. I bring him to robotics, but the CMO steals his body. (On a side note the CMO somehow knew I killed him even though I was only bringing his corpse to robotics) I warn everyone over radio what happened and not to clone him. Bartender even confirms my story. The HoS then asks me for a random search and I say no because random searches are terrible and 9/10 times shitcurity robs me. Therefore I flee and after one full egun and like 1/2 of a taser I am stunned. He then brigs me for killing the chef even though I told him it was self defense and had the bartender confirm my story. He responded by saying that self defense is still briggable and brigged me for ten minutes even though he knew it was self defense. Throughout most of this time the RD (who was trying to be sec for some reason and acted like the HoS was god) and the HoS taunted me because I yelled for help and told my story. Then a man comes and breaks me out after hearing my story. The HoS arrested him earlier for shitting in the hall. We escape, but no power is in disposals so like four heavily armed heads came after us. We then were permabrigged for being “enemies of the station” even though all we did was escape nonviolently. We tried breaking out via space, but both died.

tl; dr
    I kill a guy in self defense and everyone knows it but I still get brigged and security act like total douches. Then I escape, get permabrigged and died.

Alone none of this really is worthy of a job ban, but together it spells out complete Shitcurity. I think culling out some players who only use to job due to some power hunger complex wouldn’t be the worst idea.

• Your BYOND key: ninjablooper
    Your IC name: Syd ‘Che’ Waters
    Your job: Assistant
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown Byond Key
    The offenders ingame name: Noddles Irah
    The offenders job: Head of Security
    Date/Time of incident: About 9:20-9:40 EST
    Your story: It all started in the bar. The chef kept sneaking up behind me with a knife so I warned him a few times to stop. Later he came at me again so i took his knife and ran. After an eventful battle, I killed him. I took his ID and was going to gib him, but then decide to MMI him instead. I bring him to robotics, but the CMO steals his body. (On a side note the CMO somehow knew I killed him even though I was only bringing his corpse to robotics) I warn everyone over radio what happened and not to clone him. Bartender even confirms my story. The HoS then asks me for a random search and I say no because random searches are terrible and 9/10 times shitcurity robs me. Therefore I flee and after one full egun and like 1/2 of a taser I am stunned. He then brigs me for killing the chef even though I told him it was self defense and had the bartender confirm my story. He responded by saying that self defense is still briggable and brigged me for ten minutes even though he knew it was self defense. Throughout most of this time the RD (who was trying to be sec for some reason and acted like the HoS was god) and the HoS taunted me because I yelled for help and told my story. Then a man comes and breaks me out after hearing my story. The HoS arrested him earlier for shitting in the hall. We escape, but no power is in disposals so like four heavily armed heads came after us. We then were permabrigged for being “enemies of the station” even though all we did was escape nonviolently. We tried breaking out via space, but both died.

tl; dr
    I kill a guy in self defense and everyone knows it but I still get brigged and security act like total douches. Then I escape, get permabrigged and died.

Alone none of this really is worthy of a job ban, but together it spells out complete Shitcurity. I think culling out some players who only use to job due to some power hunger complex wouldn’t be the worst idea.

• There’s no stand your ground law in space Zimmerman

• Lethal self-defence is allowed when necessary.

The defender should have no possible way to escape and no way to fight back without killing them.

Murders will not be considered self-defence if the defender had previously been seriously harassing or antagonizing the attacker.

From the NoXiousNet Wiki

• Well there you have it, it wasn’t self-defense so what happened is allowed. Also this thread is hardly worth actually being posted, so qqnerd.

also pwnt2j now has an in game punishment for posting dumb shit

Users

Topics