Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request (Perma)

• To who this may concern,

I was banned quite some time ago for “not here to play and never learns” from that point in my gaming history to now, I have became a completely new, respectable gamer of all server rules and guidelines. I inherently regret the mistake of causing grief to anyone during the time period of me acting reckless on NoXious. I formally give my word to anybody reading this letter of my forgiveness. This was the worst mistake in my gaming career to have gotten banned for this is the best community group I’ve ever been a part of and wish to be back together with. Thank you for your time.

STEAM_0:0:3577029

• To who this may concern,

I was banned quite some time ago for “not here to play and never learns” from that point in my gaming history to now, I have became a completely new, respectable gamer of all server rules and guidelines. I inherently regret the mistake of causing grief to anyone during the time period of me acting reckless on NoXious. I formally give my word to anybody reading this letter of my forgiveness. This was the worst mistake in my gaming career to have gotten banned for this is the best community group I’ve ever been a part of and wish to be back together with. Thank you for your time.

STEAM_0:0:3577029

• This was the worst mistake in my gaming career

my gaming career

• All you ever did was grief over and over after each punishment given by several admins.
    Nope.

• Yes box that was my big mistake and I will own up to that, it’s been a really long time and I’m sorry for what I have done

• What a 10/10 apology.

• There are occasional flushes of the banlist, perhaps you can re-join when that happens.

• @ritzbits:

There are occasional flushes of the banlist, perhaps you can re-join when that happens.

or, he can try this. http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=11782.0

• @Box:

or, he can try this. http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=11782.0

pretty sure there is nicer way to decline the unban request

but yeah @ritzbits:

There are occasional flushes of the banlist, perhaps you can re-join when that happens.

This is probably your best option.

• Could you explain more of what flushing the ban list means?

• It’s like once in a while Jetboom decides to clear the ban list and people who were previously banned can re-join.

• There are some individuals on the ban list that remain on the list even during a flush. It’s also of note that the ban list only gets cleared once in a blue moon.

• Just Challenge Jetboom,

That will make you a gamer

SPOILERS!!!

He wont

• Of course he knows he can challenge Jet. If you were banned and really wanted it removed, you would probably start with an appeal as well.

• @Nukkun:

Of course he knows he can challenge Jet. If you were banned and really wanted it removed, you would probably start with an appeal as well.

Plus I’ve heard Jet is nigh-on impossible to beat anyways.

• @MysticVirus:

Plus I’ve heard Jet is nigh-on impossible to beat anyways.

Oh please, there are people who are way tougher then Jetboom, but those people don’t have a life, and Jetboom does.

Users

Topics