Ban Request/Job Ban request

• Your BYOND key:Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr.Who
    Your job: Chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): AstronautaLibertario
    The offenders ingame name:data
    The offenders job: AI
    Date/Time of incident:4:45 GMT
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

I broke into the place where all the medkits are kept because I wanted some stuff. Ai saw me and started shocking doors. So i thermited into its core, where it tried to lethal lazer me.
    When i asked why it said because the crew was shit.

It had these laws:

1: You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
    2: You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    3: You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

• Your BYOND key:Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr.Who
    Your job: Chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): AstronautaLibertario
    The offenders ingame name:data
    The offenders job: AI
    Date/Time of incident:4:45 GMT
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

I broke into the place where all the medkits are kept because I wanted some stuff. Ai saw me and started shocking doors. So i thermited into its core, where it tried to lethal lazer me.
    When i asked why it said because the crew was shit.

It had these laws:

1: You may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
    2: You must obey orders given to you by human beings, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    3: You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

• He is jobbanned, rip

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.