3 or more serial griefers & multikeyers

• Your BYOND key: joehub
    Your IC name: boss nigger
    Your job: lawyer
    The offenders ingame name: ron kendable, luke davis, adolf wilhem
    The offenders job: warden, security officer, hop
    Date/Time of incident: about 10 mins ago it all started, round is still in progress as im writing this

Your story: i join up as a lawyer in an adminless round, walk around science and get randomly killed by adolf wilhem, the hop. the roboticists pick my corpse up and decide to borg me. during the process of being borged, the warden, ron kendable comes up and lasers the two roboticists for no reason. i become a security borg and go perma brig the hop. when i return to the brig, the warden and luke davis lasered to death another security officer and try to flash me, i permabrig them both. shorty after, i was detonated. when i look who did it, it was the RD by the name of heirich himmler, who, strangely enough, joined some time after the hop was permabrigged. short while after, i watched how the rd started picking up things that belonged to the hop, along with a few other people, and axed random crewmembers.

edit: none of the offenders were antags

the guy who played the hop was a rampant, multikeying griefer, while the other two were probably just total shit. i didnt take screenshots of everything that happened until i knew what i was dealing with…so you lovable admins will just have to examine the logs to see im right. i feel sorry for the people who had to endure this

• Your BYOND key: joehub
    Your IC name: boss nigger
    Your job: lawyer
    The offenders ingame name: ron kendable, luke davis, adolf wilhem
    The offenders job: warden, security officer, hop
    Date/Time of incident: about 10 mins ago it all started, round is still in progress as im writing this

Your story: i join up as a lawyer in an adminless round, walk around science and get randomly killed by adolf wilhem, the hop. the roboticists pick my corpse up and decide to borg me. during the process of being borged, the warden, ron kendable comes up and lasers the two roboticists for no reason. i become a security borg and go perma brig the hop. when i return to the brig, the warden and luke davis lasered to death another security officer and try to flash me, i permabrig them both. shorty after, i was detonated. when i look who did it, it was the RD by the name of heirich himmler, who, strangely enough, joined some time after the hop was permabrigged. short while after, i watched how the rd started picking up things that belonged to the hop, along with a few other people, and axed random crewmembers.

edit: none of the offenders were antags

the guy who played the hop was a rampant, multikeying griefer, while the other two were probably just total shit. i didnt take screenshots of everything that happened until i knew what i was dealing with…so you lovable admins will just have to examine the logs to see im right. i feel sorry for the people who had to endure this

• Administrators

the multikeyer is banned

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.