Security Unban

• Your BYOND Key: torrasque666
    Your IC name: Devon Rollins( I think it was that one)
    Your job (syndie?): Warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): All of security
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: Don’t remember
    Reason provided: Most likely shitcurity
    When you were banned: A month ago(?)
    Ban length: Job
    Why you think you were banned: Shooting prisoner through a window after the AI locked me down in the courtroom
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I had every intention of healing him once I got him to the brig, but given that the hallway to the brig was heavily on fire I had to go through the courtroom. When I got to the brig hallway and opened it I saw that there was a massive hole in the floor and decided to go back through the courtroom and make a makeshift brig in a dorm. As I turned around my prisoner got our of my grip and bolted, calling for the AI to lock me down. Stupid AI that it was, it ignored orders to unlock me so I could prevent further harm from this idiot. Seeing as how I had no option, I resorted to lasering him through the window until he went down, and then trying to break my way through. Had I managed to do so before the admin healed him, I would have hauled him to a dorm and healed him. The admin on duty then pm’d me about it, and I explained myself to him, but once I managed to explain in a manner that did not make me look like a bad guy he just said(if I remember correctly) “You shouldn’t have been out acting like a super cop” when in fact, I was just out trying to find a new space for a brig, and encountered my prisoner breaking the law and dealt with it accordingly.

• Your BYOND Key: torrasque666
    Your IC name: Devon Rollins( I think it was that one)
    Your job (syndie?): Warden
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): All of security
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you: Don’t remember
    Reason provided: Most likely shitcurity
    When you were banned: A month ago(?)
    Ban length: Job
    Why you think you were banned: Shooting prisoner through a window after the AI locked me down in the courtroom
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I had every intention of healing him once I got him to the brig, but given that the hallway to the brig was heavily on fire I had to go through the courtroom. When I got to the brig hallway and opened it I saw that there was a massive hole in the floor and decided to go back through the courtroom and make a makeshift brig in a dorm. As I turned around my prisoner got our of my grip and bolted, calling for the AI to lock me down. Stupid AI that it was, it ignored orders to unlock me so I could prevent further harm from this idiot. Seeing as how I had no option, I resorted to lasering him through the window until he went down, and then trying to break my way through. Had I managed to do so before the admin healed him, I would have hauled him to a dorm and healed him. The admin on duty then pm’d me about it, and I explained myself to him, but once I managed to explain in a manner that did not make me look like a bad guy he just said(if I remember correctly) “You shouldn’t have been out acting like a super cop” when in fact, I was just out trying to find a new space for a brig, and encountered my prisoner breaking the law and dealt with it accordingly.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.