Drusius Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: Drusius
    Your IC name: Dominic Weinstein
    Your job: Chemist
    Your ban (Job): Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Geneticist, Virologist, Chemist.
    Who banned you: Warrage
    Reason provided: No
    When you were banned: 8/23/2013
    Ban length: Until Lifted
    Why you think you were banned: I didn’t do my job as chemistry.
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m being judged and banned by my actions on this particular round, which, I may admit, I did dick around a bit as chemist just to explore his tools. I think I should be given another chance to prove myself as a chemist, and even if I wasn’t, I shouldn’t be punished in further games by not being able to play any of the medical roles.

• Your BYOND Key: Drusius
    Your IC name: Dominic Weinstein
    Your job: Chemist
    Your ban (Job): Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Geneticist, Virologist, Chemist.
    Who banned you: Warrage
    Reason provided: No
    When you were banned: 8/23/2013
    Ban length: Until Lifted
    Why you think you were banned: I didn’t do my job as chemistry.
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m being judged and banned by my actions on this particular round, which, I may admit, I did dick around a bit as chemist just to explore his tools. I think I should be given another chance to prove myself as a chemist, and even if I wasn’t, I shouldn’t be punished in further games by not being able to play any of the medical roles.

• Why didnt you include the pictures of you throwing chroral/radium granades on people in dorms

• I didn’t know you could get screenshots of things that have dissipated (like smoke). I’m not going to lie and say I didn’t use those grenades though. I did say I dicked around in the initial post, but I don’t think that should get me jobbaned permanently, or from ALL of medical. There were no radium grenades though, it was all chloral. I was just exploring the tools that chemist had to offer.

• I also want to add that no one died directly from the grenades themselves. I actually don’t think anyone died as I saw the one lawyer I spaced walking around on the station. Though I do understand that it doesnt excuse my actions, I would just like my jobban to be lowered from perma.

• nobody died directly from the airplane ramming into the tower on 9/11.

also, jobbans are always permanent, admins here just do temp jobbans by applying, then lifting at a specific date.

As for why I’m posting; I play on a second key sometimes (but never on the same day) and I was one of the guys hit by his grenades. I didn’t adminhelp because it seemed like it was taken care of already.

• I suppose then my last post and questions would be is this ban permanent, and if not, how much longer will it persist? And if the ban is permanent, is there anything I can do to get it lifted?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.