AI Core

• This is only a small thing, but I wish there was an AI core in the chamber even if there’s no AI, but it’s just waiting for input. I’d save a lot of time if making a new AI. You could make the AI in say, robotics, have it open all the doors for you and disable all turrets into the core, then intellicard the AI, and upload it to the primary core for the added protection instead of having to make a new one in the chamber.

Also it looks kind of stupid with nothing there.

• This is only a small thing, but I wish there was an AI core in the chamber even if there’s no AI, but it’s just waiting for input. I’d save a lot of time if making a new AI. You could make the AI in say, robotics, have it open all the doors for you and disable all turrets into the core, then intellicard the AI, and upload it to the primary core for the added protection instead of having to make a new one in the chamber.

Also it looks kind of stupid with nothing there.

• Actually the only way that would save time is if there was a way to intellicard people

At current the only way to make an ai is to build a core and shove a brain into it

Although I guess making it so that a pAI could be upgraded into an ai in some way might be possible I guess

• Doesn’t baystation have something called positronic brain that always to turn ghosts into AIs and Cyborgs?

• Yes they do, although I’m not overly a fan of their implementation, they really just act like Pai units without the ability to do anything interesting without interferance.

• It’s basically just a brain for a ghost who has no body, and can be used as a pAI (without the features), and can be put in a mech, like a MMI brain, (but don’t do this because they don’t have laws) and it’s quite fun controlling a mech as one but it gets a bit boring after a while, plus you can’t get back out, only if the mech is destroyed. Just stick them into a borg, or space them for the LULZ xDxxddxdxdxd

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.