Restraints

• I honestly don’t understand it. You click it, it announces the character is resisting and gives you a time, and that you need to stay still. You can keep clicking it, and it’ll keep announcing that you are resisting, but, for example, handcuffs, 40 seconds, doesn’t take 40 seconds. I’d say it takes about a minute or so.

Is there any actual way to find out how much time is left? Is this intended to allow you to keep clicking it? Is it possible to implement a timer that appears in “Status” tab?

• I honestly don’t understand it. You click it, it announces the character is resisting and gives you a time, and that you need to stay still. You can keep clicking it, and it’ll keep announcing that you are resisting, but, for example, handcuffs, 40 seconds, doesn’t take 40 seconds. I’d say it takes about a minute or so.

Is there any actual way to find out how much time is left? Is this intended to allow you to keep clicking it? Is it possible to implement a timer that appears in “Status” tab?

• wow why is this still a thing

fixing

• @Nernums:

wow why is this still a thing

fixing

Thank youuu!

• @Nernums:

fixing

I love you so much right now!

• Please remember legcuffs. Which are supposed to take 1 second to take off, but don’t at all.

• shows in the code its supposed to take 30, I’ll lower it to 15 and update the message to 15

One second take off would make them useless…

• Don’t mistake ticks for seconds whatever you do.

• @DR.:

Don’t mistake ticks for seconds whatever you do.

I’m quite aware thanks

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.