Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban Request

• Your BYOND key:HungryBunny
    Your IC name: Olivia Roberts
    Your job: Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Bond James, God-Emperor Takara and a admin complaint Aurora something
    The offenders job: Both scientist and admin
    Date/Time of incident: Around 4-5 pm Sunday August 18
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I was unbanned recent that time and I just joined and walked into science and some guy (God-Emperor Takara) was following me so I told him to f#$ off and he just minged and started typing stuff Picture below

Then when he stopped I started to continue into toxins and then another guy came in then started beating me saying Leave. So I started to leave and then the other guy Emperor said. We should rape her and he said good idea. Then this happened.

Then a admin spawned these and it killed me

• Your BYOND key:HungryBunny
    Your IC name: Olivia Roberts
    Your job: Scientist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Bond James, God-Emperor Takara and a admin complaint Aurora something
    The offenders job: Both scientist and admin
    Date/Time of incident: Around 4-5 pm Sunday August 18
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    I was unbanned recent that time and I just joined and walked into science and some guy (God-Emperor Takara) was following me so I told him to f#$ off and he just minged and started typing stuff Picture below

Then when he stopped I started to continue into toxins and then another guy came in then started beating me saying Leave. So I started to leave and then the other guy Emperor said. We should rape her and he said good idea. Then this happened.

Then a admin spawned these and it killed me

• lol babby detected

• Lol grammar nazi is gonna come in some time

• Congrats, both of you ignored this thread and now have in-game punishments. Isn’t that just great?

• Huxley are you still gonna either way do anything about this?

• You’re an idiot.

• So what I see noxious is the worst gaming community with bad admins?

• Your nickname should be AngryBunny  8) 8) 8)

Users

Topics