Goon

• when did goon turn into yog station.

is this normal?

• when did goon turn into yog station.

is this normal?

• @Zetanor:

This isn’t the Liberty Goon Station support forum. Take your whining to them.

• but zet where else can they bitch about other stations without other servers knowing

its almost like you dont realize this site is a non-public forum that nobody who isnt a super secret nox member can read and all accounts must be manually approved ect

• Is this the third “Shit on another SS13 server” thread you’ve posted?

And goon’s always enforced some semblance of decency/not talking like a 12 year old on CS in terms of talking on their server.

• Goon bans people who say faggot and do other tasteless things like rape and stuff. And I’m actually okay with this. Seriously… I have to try hard not to succumb to the urge to bomb the guy who has an ID with the job “Rapist” on it and thinks he is funny with it.

The only bad thing I can say about goon station is that they removed most of their content that has potential to be abused for griefing. But in exchange they have the most fun chef job and the best adminbus and fun items.
    Ever seen a naked man flying through space playing a saxophone? Thats awesome!

• @Vanellope:

Goon bans people who say faggot and do other tasteless things like rape and stuff. And I’m actually okay with this. Seriously… I have to try hard not to succumb to the urge to bomb the guy who has an ID with the job “Rapist” on it and thinks he is funny with it.

If Molesto the Clown asks you all-access, what do you do? I sent him on a quest, and he succeeded. Giving him the spare captain ID with the job name Rapist was the least I could do. He is a molester after all.

@Vanellope:

The only bad thing I can say about goon station is that they removed most of their content that has potential to be abused for griefing. But in exchange they have the most fun chef job and the best adminbus and fun items.
    Ever seen a naked man flying through space playing a saxophone? Thats awesome!

Yes, I agree. They have many great items.

• Oh my god, not another one of these posts. Next thing you know there’ll be a goon admin appearing from nowhere commenting on how nice the forum looks, helping you with all your bans and questions.

• @CobyB:

Oh my god, not another one of these posts. Next thing you know there’ll be a goon admin appearing from nowhere commenting on how nice the forum looks, helping you with all your bans and questions.

you jinxed it

• @Swagile:

you jinxed it

dun dun dunnnn

• @CobyB:

Oh my god, not another one of these posts. Next thing you know there’ll be a goon admin appearing from nowhere commenting on how nice the forum looks, helping you with all your bans and questions.

Odds are better than goon admins are going to point, laugh, and ignore this place entirely.

• Would have been true a decade ago, but SA has the same kind of userbase as Reddit and Tumblr now.

• WOW AN ADMIN SAID FAGGOT BAN HIM

• What is wrong with goon admins? Never played there.

• As with many Stations, the “social justice” kind of people made it to adminship so saying anything that isn’t politically correct or doing anything that may offend someone results in a ban. Kind of a shame; a lot of the mechanics were fun.

• I prefer banning people who complain about people saying nigger

• nigger

sit and wait for someone to complain

• I really enjoy the goon servers but they are really strict with certain shit but if you’ve been around awhile you can skirt around without them caring much. I honestly kinda like that they don’t allow potentially offensive words, but that’s just preference and I don’t give a shit overall.

• @Antion:

I/not talking like a 12 year old on CS in terms of talking on their server.

Go get a wheel gun  :P

• faggot
    "WHO SAID THAT"

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.