Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Job ban: HoP - Cyahl Hyssop

• Your BYOND key: Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr. Who
    Your job: Chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Cyahl Hyssop
    The offenders job:HoP
    Date/Time of incident: 14:45 GMT
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

The CMO decided to try and flash me for no reason, so i disarmed him, flashed him and injected him with all the sleep toxin he put into his bag with syringes and syringe gun.

The Hop came in and and blasted me with lethal lazers until i died No warning or anything.

When the Hop couldn’t work out how to wake the cmo up, he killed the cmo and then cloned him.

You’ve been shot in the chest by the laser!
    Mr. Who says, “wowowow”
    Mr. Who says, “wtf”
    Mr. Who says, “what the fuck”
    You’ve been shot in the head by the electrode!
    Xavier Shafer  [145.9] says, “the cmo will never wake up you fool”
    Mr. Who stammers, “w-wh-hy-y”
    Cyahl Hyssop puts the energy gun into the satchel.
    Cyahl Hyssop blinds Mr. Who with the flash!
    Cyahl Hyssop says, “your killing cmo”
    Mr. Who stammers, “W-W-WH-HAT T-T-TH-HE F-FUC-C-C-CK-K-K”
    Mr. Who has been attacked in the chest with rapid-construction-device (RCD) by Cyahl Hyssop!
    Mr. Who has been attacked in the chest with rapid-construction-device (RCD) by Cyahl Hyssop!
    Duddles  [145.9] says, “Dudes”

• Your BYOND key: Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr. Who
    Your job: Chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Cyahl Hyssop
    The offenders job:HoP
    Date/Time of incident: 14:45 GMT
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

The CMO decided to try and flash me for no reason, so i disarmed him, flashed him and injected him with all the sleep toxin he put into his bag with syringes and syringe gun.

The Hop came in and and blasted me with lethal lazers until i died No warning or anything.

When the Hop couldn’t work out how to wake the cmo up, he killed the cmo and then cloned him.

Mr. Who says, “wowowow”
    Mr. Who says, “wtf”
    Mr. Who says, “what the fuck”
    You’ve been shot in the head by the electrode!
    Xavier Shafer  [145.9] says, “the cmo will never wake up you fool”
    Mr. Who stammers, “w-wh-hy-y”
    Cyahl Hyssop puts the energy gun into the satchel.
    Cyahl Hyssop blinds Mr. Who with the flash!
    Cyahl Hyssop says, “your killing cmo”
    Mr. Who stammers, “W-W-WH-HAT T-T-TH-HE F-FUC-C-C-CK-K-K”
    Duddles  [145.9] says, “Dudes”

• I’m going to post this as a ban request in a second, but since you posted I’ll add this for back-up, sort of. Today, just a few minutes before this post, I was in the emergency shuttle cockpit. I’ll add the story in my ban request, but Cyahl wasn’t antag but decided to stun me, then laser me into crit where then I died. He was also running around breaking all the windows on the emergency shuttle with a fire axe.

• Now this kind of doesnt have to do with her as HoP, but when she is geneticist, she goes around with monkey syringes,  then monkeys people who slip or get tased.

• Cyahl has been fucking about for ages. The amount of times I’ve seen her grief is amazing, but we can’t post ban requests about other people’s grief.

• ooop mr.who again being a crying bitch again btw I was the cmo and you forgot to tell them you were breaking into med storage that’s why I took out my flash but i couldn’t flash you fast enough for you not to put me into a unwakeable coma… so if you post a ban request tell the whole story you unrobust baby back btich. also where you antag? because you basically killed me.

• @mouse0ver:

ooop mr.who again being a crying bitch again btw I was the cmo and you forgot to tell them you were breaking into med storage that’s why I took out my flash but i couldn’t flash you fast enough for you not to put me into a unwakeable coma… so if you post a ban request tell the whole story you unrobust baby back btich. also where you antag? because you basically killed me.

Even if you remove that one complaint, there’s still a bunch of others. You feel that you can grief whenever you feel like it, and you can’t. Also what’s an “unwakeable coma”?

• @mouse0ver:

ooop mr.who again being a crying bitch again btw I was the cmo and you forgot to tell them you were breaking into med storage that’s why I took out my flash but i couldn’t flash you fast enough for you not to put me into a unwakeable coma… so if you post a ban request tell the whole story you unrobust baby back btich. also where you antag? because you basically killed me.

You were going to flash me and inject me with the sleep toxin. That’s why I injected you with it. It was not unwakeable. Also the complaint it that the HoP, who is NOT security, just straight up lazred me to death.

@CobyB:

Also what’s an “unwakeable coma”?

A lot of sleep toxin.

• @Lord:

You were going to flash me and inject me with the sleep toxin. That’s why I injected you with it. It was not unwakeable. Also the complaint it that the HoP, who is NOT security, just straight up lazred me to death.

Oh, wait, mouse0ver wasn’t even Cyahl? Whoopsies. Still, if he was going to inject you with all that sleep toxin JUST for breaking into medbay storage, he deserved to be flashed then injected it back into him, it’s self defense. Like a chemist attempted to splash acid on me twice, so I killed him and it was classed as self defense by everyone on the station.

• i wasn’t going to inject him i was going to flash him because he broke in to med storage and throw him out…

Users

Topics