Job Ban: secuity, Roger Kahn

• Your BYOND key:Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr. Who
    Your job:Head of Security
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Roger Kahn
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident: 13:25 gmt
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Hughe Jass stole the captains spare ID and broke into the armory and while we were fighting the warden enters the brig. I tell him to get Hughe which he ignores, while typing I go down. The warden does nothing still and just watches. Hughe then asks for the body to gib it at which point Kahn says im probably a traitor and gives it to him.

Mr. Who says, “warden help”

Roger Kahn asks, “What is it?”

Hughe Jass says, “He attacked me first”

Hughe Jass says, “throw him to me”

Roger Kahn says, “Yeah hes probably traitor”

Hughe Jass says, “Ill gib him”

• Your BYOND key:Masterdmr
    Your IC name: Mr. Who
    Your job:Head of Security
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name: Roger Kahn
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident: 13:25 gmt
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

Hughe Jass stole the captains spare ID and broke into the armory and while we were fighting the warden enters the brig. I tell him to get Hughe which he ignores, while typing I go down. The warden does nothing still and just watches. Hughe then asks for the body to gib it at which point Kahn says im probably a traitor and gives it to him.

Mr. Who says, “warden help”

Roger Kahn asks, “What is it?”

Hughe Jass says, “He attacked me first”

Hughe Jass says, “throw him to me”

Roger Kahn says, “Yeah hes probably traitor”

Hughe Jass says, “Ill gib him”

• I was in the same round as this. Shortly after this took place, the Roger Khan killed me with weapons he’d procured from RnD.

A screenshot from the end of the round confirms that he wasn’t a traitor.

• Roger Kahn arrested me for tresspassing in science (I was Assistant and he was Security Officer), stripped me naked, buclecuffed me, stole my insulated gloves and ran off. Then he told the HoS (something with Slim on it) to permabrig me, and the retard did it. Antion made me hulk with all powers to get my revenge. Just to state that he is a repeated offender.

• @IMVader:

Roger Kahn arrested me for tresspassing in science (I was Assistant and he was Security Officer), stripped me naked, buclecuffed me, stole my insulated gloves and ran off. Then he told the HoS (something with Slim on it) to permabrig me, and the retard did it. Antion made me hulk with all powers to get my revenge. Just to state that he is a repeated offender.

Whenever that was must have been awhile ago, but I have a poor memory regardless.

• @Antion:

Whenever that was must have been awhile ago, but I have a poor memory regardless.

No, it was yesterday or the day before that. It may have been another admin, but you were on very soon afterwards then.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.