Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key:toobs
    Your IC name:Don’t remember was a while ago.
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Job ban from scientist and RD.
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you:Zincon
    Reason provided:You can blow up the station AFTER the shuttle docks.
    When you were banned:About 2 months ago.
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:I was planting bombs while the shuttle was about to leave the station. I was still new to the game at this time so the idiot that I am decided this was a good idea to do as non-antag. I understand now that you can’t blow shit up until after the shuttle has docked at centcomm.

Why you should be unbanned:This happened a while ago on the old station, when I was still new to the game. I have learned from my mistakes and would appreciate if I got a second chance.

• Your BYOND Key:toobs
    Your IC name:Don’t remember was a while ago.
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Job ban from scientist and RD.
    Your previous bans:None
    Who banned you:Zincon
    Reason provided:You can blow up the station AFTER the shuttle docks.
    When you were banned:About 2 months ago.
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:I was planting bombs while the shuttle was about to leave the station. I was still new to the game at this time so the idiot that I am decided this was a good idea to do as non-antag. I understand now that you can’t blow shit up until after the shuttle has docked at centcomm.

Why you should be unbanned:This happened a while ago on the old station, when I was still new to the game. I have learned from my mistakes and would appreciate if I got a second chance.

• Ok, let me know ingame and I’ll remove it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.