Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: HungryBunny
    Your IC name: Olivia Roberts
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None whats so ever
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Bombing as non-antag
    When you were banned: I really don’t know but I know it was a while ago.
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Well I was standing still this guy stole my backpack I moved and then he just like pushed and stole it so I was being stupid I admit and I pushed the button on the backpack that had a bomb in it and blew up the main walkway of the station infront of the emergency shuttle call area.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I have been banned for a while and I feel stupid about doing it and I love playing nox because its alot better then most other servers.

• Your BYOND Key: HungryBunny
    Your IC name: Olivia Roberts
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None whats so ever
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Bombing as non-antag
    When you were banned: I really don’t know but I know it was a while ago.
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Well I was standing still this guy stole my backpack I moved and then he just like pushed and stole it so I was being stupid I admit and I pushed the button on the backpack that had a bomb in it and blew up the main walkway of the station infront of the emergency shuttle call area.
    Why you should be unbanned: Because I have been banned for a while and I feel stupid about doing it and I love playing nox because its alot better then most other servers.

• Im sorry Hux I just didnt think and did somthing stupid. I know it was a big round pooper.

• Okay I’ll unban you. Send a PM with a link to this thread to any online admin and they should remove it for you.

• Im still banned.

• Unbanned.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.