EFT Suggestions

• General
    Make players knocked down no collide and unramable, let them still be punched of course but this removed the whole getting rammed infinity and getting stopped suddenly for walking into a downed body someone has rammed in front of you.

Change the re spawn time to be a set time on death instead of what feels like in waves every 10 seconds.

Make the clown car end point an actual explosion since its hard to aim most of the time and needs a slight buff.

Rage Ball
    Tone down the run speed to 90% instead of 95%
    Double the throw charge speed to let them throw faster.

Maps
    Remove bridge as it is literally broken and doesn’t work
    Junk Albino for being complete suck.

• General
    Make players knocked down no collide and unramable, let them still be punched of course but this removed the whole getting rammed infinity and getting stopped suddenly for walking into a downed body someone has rammed in front of you.

Change the re spawn time to be a set time on death instead of what feels like in waves every 10 seconds.

Make the clown car end point an actual explosion since its hard to aim most of the time and needs a slight buff.

Rage Ball
    Tone down the run speed to 90% instead of 95%
    Double the throw charge speed to let them throw faster.

Maps
    Remove bridge as it is literally broken and doesn’t work
    Junk Albino for being complete suck.

• This is Extreme Football Takedown. Getting rammed only once is for babies.
    Just make the respawn timer visible. I’m tired of mashing left-click during spectate so I can spawn.
    If you’re having trouble using the clown car you’re not using it right.

Seems good to me.
    Seems good to me.

If you can’t play Broken Bones Bridge you’re an moran. Hint: there are two trucks that drive by with colored rings on them.
    Agreed.

• Well, seeing this posted, perhaps a tomohawk nerf? I know the missiles are a big deal in EFT these days, and plenty of times I’ve had a streak of at most 4 missiles in a row each time I respawn. It’s insane and deliberately ruins the team aspect of EFT, since someone could missile your whole party, and the player from the opposite team goes unopposed and tosses it half way across the field for a TD while everyone’s still getting up. Happens plenty of times.

• The trigger around the hoops on BBB are solid so the ball is just bouncing off it.

• @commandhat:

If you can’t play Broken Bones Bridge you’re an moran. Hint: there are two trucks that drive by with colored rings on them.

Shows how often you play, its been broken recently.

• @Rin:

Well, seeing this posted, perhaps a tomohawk nerf? I know the missiles are a big deal in EFT these days, and plenty of times I’ve had a streak of at most 4 missiles in a row each time I respawn. It’s insane and deliberately ruins the team aspect of EFT, since someone could missile your whole party, and the player from the opposite team goes unopposed and tosses it half way across the field for a TD while everyone’s still getting up. Happens plenty of times.

As long as a map is open enough IE not sky step/line you can generally avoid having your team wiped if they spread out, but in general its more of a problem with the weapon spawns getting stacked with missiles when random goes wrong.

• I agree, get rid of Albino, nobody plays it and when they do everyone leaves. I don’t know what it is about it, but it’s just not fun to play, might be the empty feeling of it, the lack of music, the level design, I have no idea. All I know is that it isn’t fun, and that a lot of people agree and would really rather not play it.

• Maybe you could press E on the tomahawk missile to let go and use it as a transport, also i think effect radius is a little too large saying it goes outside of the sprite range…
    and yes BBB is f*ed up right now, getting rid of albino would be nice as well…

• Move the hoops to the front of the truck and turn them 90 degrees.

• like a bumper, i actually like that idea and it will make the map much easier to play…

• @JetBoom:

Move the hoops to the front of the truck and turn them 90 degrees.

If you did that everyone would score just suicide jumping in-front of the truck.

BBB personally is a pretty trash map mostly due to lag prediction and multiple fast moving props/triggers parented to trains makes source engine multi player cry, also its (was) easier to score on red team since you don’t have the swerving car on fire to deal with. Plus with the goals moving down the entire map ends up with people camping the ball their side of the map.

• Whilst people are still here by any chance do ladders work in EFT?

• Im down for the missile removal or at least make it so 5 of them don’t fucking spawn every 30 seconds, that shit gets annoying when you are getting hit by 3 missiles at once then dying and the other team ends up scoring because they spawn with 3 missiles and your team doesn’t get any missiles at all. sure it makes it extreme but i think its extremely retarded

• All weapons spawn symmetrically.

• at least make them where they don’t spawn as much. sometimes i see more tomahawks then trash cans. if they are so over powered maybe they should be a little more rare?

• earlier there was a pretty epic match filled with experienced players on the map soccer but there were so many explosives going on the server sometimes lagged, what are the specs on the EFT server computer? it would be nice  to tone down the missiles to about 1/3 of how many there are currently or maybe less and add a passive weapon or something that puts fires out like a “water missile” and maybe the water missiles will give the ball the water ball upgrade so you can help your team out on coconut club or something… just an idea.

• Rageball is still shit,

Jetboom you did almost nothing.

• Can broken bones please be removed from the votelist until whatever is causing the solid rings is fixed. It’s been known to be broken for weeks now, why is it still there?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.